HDDR ADR with dining plan

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Tried doing a search but can't find an answer...

If I have the dining plan, and I get an HDDR ADR, do I have to pre-pay (180 days in advance)? When does the dining plan kick in/reimburse me? That's a long time in between.

And, best/fastest way to get there, besides uber/lyft.

TIA

No, you do not have to pay in advance with the dining plan - just need a valid credit card on file to hold the reservation. As far as transportation - you can get there from Wilderness Lodge - just allow ample time.

If you have already purchased the dining plan, they will simply use the credits. If you have not yet, yes you are charged in full and refunded the night of the show.
I do not think Uber/Taxi is the best way to HDDR You will still have to take an internal bus to Pioneer Hall. We like the boat from the MK

We have ADR's for it in a couple weeks. I did not have to pre-pay, but I did have to call to make the ADR. If I had made it online, I would have had to pay even though I have the dining plan.

That's interesting and good for folks to know. I made my reservation through MDE at 180 mark. Did not have to pre-pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter