HDDR - Chances at 60+1

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
I really want to go to HDDR this trip, however We arrive on a Saturday and are staying till Wednesday, then we move offsite for Universal and remining Disney days.

My original plan was HDDR on Monday but since I am reading no HDDR on Mondays or Tuesday it leaves me with Sunday which is 60+1, or one of my offsite days.

Am I totally out of luck? If I am out of luck and its a no go, I am ok with it but I am not going to waste timing trying to book HDDR and will focus on other ADRs I am hoping to get.

I was able to snag a 6:15 on my 60 day. I had to put in Hoop Dee Doo and then choose a time and date from there, not under all dining reservations.
The only category available for that time was 2, but I took it.

We had to call for our HDDR ressies. We got ours for a party of 20 ppl last seating, which works out since it is our waterpark day. We don't have to rush around. We arrive on a Wednesday and made our HDDR for the following Wednesday. I would suggest you call in your reservation if you aren't able to get it online, that is what we did and had no problems.

We had to call for our HDDR ressies. We got ours for a party of 20 ppl last seating, which works out since it is our waterpark day. We don't have to rush around. We arrive on a Wednesday and made our HDDR for the following Wednesday. I would suggest you call in your reservation if you aren't able to get it online, that is what we did and had no problems.
So Excited !!!!!!!! :stitch::figment::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

Do you recall what number you called and what time they open?

I missed getting mine on the day they became available (first day they were back up was within my 60 day window), but I kept checking daily and one opened up just the other day. Even if you don't get it right away, keep checking!

So today was the day! I got it for 60+1, but i took 4, 6:15 wasn't available , and 4PM only had category 2, both not my preferred. But i took 4pm as the 8:30 is just going to be to late for my 4 year old. I also think having 6 people made it harder as well.

My only follow up is does anyone think category 2 is not worth it?

Overall i am really excited bit if category 2 is a let down we can cancel and save for another trip.

So today was the day! I got it for 60+1, but i took 4, 6:15 wasn't available , and 4PM only had category 2, both not my preferred. But i took 4pm as the 8:30 is just going to be to late for my 4 year old. I also think having 6 people made it harder as well.

My only follow up is does anyone think category 2 is not worth it?

Overall i am really excited bit if category 2 is a let down we can cancel and save for another trip.
Pioneer Hall is really pretty small - it hasn't been expanded since it opened, so far as I know. So category 2 is just fine - that's what we booked the last time, and we could see perfectly well. Enjoy!!

I actually liked cat 2 with my 4 year old a few years ago-we were out of the way so that if they got up it wasn’t a huge deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter