HDDR Reservations

Cailin'sMom

Mouseketeer
We made Reservations for the HDDR for Dec. 4, 2004. We are driving to Orlando that day. I am afraid that if something happens we might not make it in time and will be charged anyway.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get into the HDDR without a prior reservation? We really want to see the show, but our DD will be 2 1/2 so we are afraid that the trip may take longer than it has in the past.

Thanks.:earsboy:

Normally you do need reservations (especially if you are trying for one of the early shows) but Dec 4 is a slow time at WDW so you might be able to just show up and get a table, but I am not sure I would chance that. Could you possibly move it to another day when you had less of a time constraint (or maybe a later show on the day of your arrival)?

I have actually been considering changing to the 7:15 show. I had originally thought that the show would be too late (DD usually goes to bed around 8:30). However, I forgot to factor in the time difference, so the 7:15 show would be like 6:15 at home.

Thanks for the advice.:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter