He Finally Found It!! Look how cute! Pics!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
We put the squirrel feeder out this weekend and today one of the squirrels finally found it. I also added in a pic of the bird feeder. They aren't great because its really cloudy outside today but they are so cute!!

fcb650e4.jpg
fcb650e1.jpg
fcb650df.jpg
fcb650dd.jpg

Awwwww... :D

(I hesitated to awww, because a squirrel once tried to attack me. Honest.) :D

(I hesitated to awww, because a squirrel once tried to attack me. Honest.)

Me too! And it chased me back up on the porch and hissed at me for a couple of minutes. :eek:

But just for you Beauty.....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.;)

LOL! Okay thanks you guys...heehee!

I just took his picture through the windown I'm not trying to get near him!!

Hey, Beth, you better put a warning in the subject line for Snoopy - she's terrified of squirrels. :teeth:

Personally, I think it's a good idea to lure them in so the cats can get 'em. ;) :teeth:

He's cute :)

Bumbles- doesn't everything? :p I hear they make great hats too ;)

Awwww;)

I actually just saw the bird at first and thought it was you in denial about a bird at your feeder!:p

I was chuckling pretty good until I scrolled down and actually saw the squirrel!

Cute pictures Beth!

LOL! There are birds all over the feeder right now! We have tons of Red Birds and there is a Dove and some Finches out there. I love watching them FROM THE WINDOW....LOL!!

Oh I can tell you that Alligator tastes like chicken:)

I don't know. Squirrels tear up my flower beds, so I don't care much for them. If I ever get a bird feeder, I'd get one that flips the squirrels away.

Great pics, Beth! Better admired from the window.

i aint awwwing... i was attacked by a squirell once. but the feeder looks great.

I hate squirrels!! Rats with bushy tails. They have chewed their way into my siding soffet. Ditto my 2 neighbors. Yuck! Cost me $250 to get rid of them. They play in my nieghbors baby coach that she leaves on the porch.

Having said all that, I hope you enjoy your squirrels, though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter