• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

He Just Doesn't Understand!! April/May 2013 PTR!

KyWildcatGirl01

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am new here on the boards and I am a Disney Fanatic! I have been to Disney several times including our honeymoon. We live in a small town in Kentucky. (15 hours from Disney)
I am 29 and work at a local elementary school. I enjoy all things Disney, scrapbooking, traveling and spending time with family!
My DH is 31 and is the reason for this title....He just doesn't understand my LOVE for Disney. He goes along to make me happy but would much rather be on a cruise. He is a member of the National Guard and is a correctional officer at a state prison here.
My DS he is 2 1/2 (will be 3 in July). He LOVES Mickey mouse clubhouse. He is the light of our life and this is his FIRST trip to Disney!! I am so excited to show it to him! He is still afraid of characters so we are unsure if that part will so very well!
Now to the when and where stuff!!!
We have booked SHADES OF GREEN for April 29-May 3! This is our first stay here at this resort but I knew my DH would be happy because it isn't all "disneyfied". This resort looks so BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see it in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter