• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HEA Dessert Party

:confused3
Me too!
My alarm is set for 0055 and 0555 EVERY SINGLE DAY! Dayam! Give us mere mortals a break!
Why 0055? I thought enchanting extras were sometimes 12 midnight east coast time? I do think they are going to make a Disney parks blog post highlighting the new parties soon and hopefully a date attached to that. Now that they've covered the garden festival, narcoossee's, etc. opening a few days before

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/topics/disney-eats/

interestingly, Narcoossee's reservations opened on March 1st and they did not load until 0622.

I'm looking for May 6. I check several times a day. We just hit 60 days this past Wednesday. Was able to get everything we want. This dessert party is our one last item remaining!

Do they have special dessert parties for the 4th of July? I’m assuming that will sell out?

Do they have special dessert parties for the 4th of July? I’m assuming that will sell out?
We did the dessert party last year for the fireworks on July 3rd, when they do the 4th of July fireworks. The dessert party was the same, and when we booked it they hadn’t announced the holiday fireworks yet we were just hoping/assuming. Although I think I preferred the regular fireworks TBH- but it was something different 😊.

ETA I’m pretty sure they always sell out, if by chance they don’t it’s a safe bet they will on a holiday.

Why 0055? I thought enchanting extras were sometimes 12 midnight east coast time? I do think they are going to make a Disney parks blog post highlighting the new parties soon and hopefully a date attached to that. Now that they've covered the garden festival, narcoossee's, etc. opening a few days before

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/topics/disney-eats/

interestingly, Narcoossee's reservations opened on March 1st and they did not load until 0622.
I'm wondering if they may decide to drop them at 0600? With Disney anything is possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter