HEA Dessert Party

Thank you guys! My computer keeps spinning but I was able to snag eats & seats for the end of our trip from the mobile app!
Out of curiosity, do you all have a preference? I picked that so we don't have to sit on the grass but I wasn't sure if there are other factors that should be more important. Initial instinct was the post dessert party so we could linger while people leave but the park is open until 11 our week so we should be able to hit a few rides while the masses leave.

I wonder if they will release additional spots later - all of Easter week was gone in like 10-15 minutes.

I've been on since 0555, refreshing constantly. Either they sold out that first moment OR they are not releasing them atb0600.
😔 😔 😔

We got our post-party 4/16! Had to re-check multiple times for our dates - nothing, nothing, nothing, then availability all week. Not sure if they are releasing in batches or if the system is glitchy? (Also booked in 2 groups of 4, but I was checking availability for 1 in between and it still said nothing.)

one tip for those not seeing them, do not pick your entire date range, just pick one day at a time. Mine showed no availability when i selected the whole week but each night was still available!

We got our post-party 4/16! Had to re-check multiple times for our dates - nothing, nothing, nothing, then availability all week. Not sure if they are releasing in batches or if the system is glitchy? (Also booked in 2 groups of 4, but I was checking availability for 1 in between and it still said nothing.)
I was able to book a group of 9.

Yes, under Enchanted extras.
I just used the search function in the app to type in “dessert” then find the “Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Parties” and select your preference for pre, post, or seats. Then “check availability.” Fingers crossed for you!!

Last edited:
Hmmm was able to get sweets & treats for 4/19 and just went back to try for res ervations for a friend for 4/21 and it’s showing nothing available so I tried a few other random dates and nothing…I don’t see how it can be sold out already….
***never mind I tried again using app on iPhone and had no problem.

I don’t know how I somehow missed the different link (I can’t believe the enchantments pre-party site doesn’t tell you to go to it directly) but my friend TA was thankfully up and nabbed! yay! And now of course I finally see it, haha.

Hmmm was able to get sweets & treats for 4/19 and just went back to try for res ervations for a friend for 4/21 and it’s showing nothing available so I tried a few other random dates and nothing…I don’t see how it can be sold out already….
I just booked the eats & seats for 21st a few minutes ago

Are you searching for the right party? The 50th Anniversary ones only had availability into April. But the new show has it posted further.
That was my problem😭 Now my date is unavailable. I didn’t realize it would be under a different name. So sad right now. I know not right to be, but I am. Thank you for posting your response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter