HEA Dessert Party

So I couldn’t book an additional date using my iPad but when I switched over to my iPhone and used the Disney app I had no problem and all dates i checked are still available!

Thank you to everyone who posted! So very helpful! My mistake was watching date for 50th and not even thinking about name change. But, I was able to book another night, so am grateful. Hope you all have the most magical trip🥰

Thank you so much!!
Forgot to ask which party. 😅. But I was getting no availability in the app for that whole week for post party, switched to web and now I see 3 adults / 1 child for pre and post party 5/17.

Not sure if calling in would help - they are probably using the same system - but might not hurt? Good luck!

Set up an alert through a third-party booking site. I bet someone will change their mind. I have used Mouse Dining for other reservations and had luck, though not sure if they have added this one to their site. Someone else mentioned another site up further in the thread where it did alert them to this new party being open for booking. Best of luck! I know how frustrating that must feel. *big hugs*
Thank you! May try that. I was able to book another night, so I am grateful for that❤️

I just booked the pre-dessert party for May 3. I chose it over the seats & treats party and now I am questioning myself if this was the right decision :(

This was strange. I have been trying on all devices for times between 4-12 thru 4-28. All said no availability. So i gave up. But then i decided to refresh and boom i came up with several dates. So they must be loaded them one day at a time?

We got Sweets & Seats for April 8th and the Plaza Pre-Party for April 14th. I was trying for the seats party on April 9th but there wasn’t availability even at 6am.

I've been trying to book since they opened but I keep getting the Stitch "something ate the page". Tried on 4 different devices, two different accounts, and about eight different dates. It will show available but when I click 'book' it won't go any further.

Anyone have any other tips or advice? I've cleared cache, tried different browsers etc

I've been trying to book since they opened but I keep getting the Stitch "something ate the page". Tried on 4 different devices, two different accounts, and about eight different dates. It will show available but when I click 'book' it won't go any further.

Anyone have any other tips or advice? I've cleared cache, tried different browsers etc
Are you def looking at the right link? This is the pre-party one, for example.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/fireworks-dessert-pre-party/

Yup, definitely the right link/party. I can get to the availability amd can see the post, pre and seats and sweets options but I can't book it. Stitch every time 😭
Try using the chat feature on the app. Tell them your dilemma, and they may be able to book for you via chat. The Disney site hit a glitch right at our 60 Day opening for ADRs last month (sooo stressful when you’ve waited weeks for that moment, then can’t get through), but my husband hopped on chat, explained how we couldn’t access reservations, and a cast member was incredibly helpful and was able to book our ADRs through chat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter