Headed down this week...help!

ice_queenocf

Earning My Ears
hey everyone.
We will be in the parks from the 8th - the 13th. We just decided last minute, so we have no plans.
We will be staying in a kids suite at the Springhill on harbor.
What are your must dos? It’s me, DH and our two girls (11 and 7). We are WDW fans but have done DL one other time many years ago. I want to show them how magical DL is. Other than the rides that are different or aren’t at WDW, what would you highlight? What’s your favorite special thing to do? Food to eat? Shows to make sure we don’t miss? I want to hear it all!!

Thanks.

I highly recommend MaxPass so you can reserve fast passes via the app on your phone (download the Disneyland app). You will also get Photopass with MaxPass. The app also shows you ride wait times, entertainment, character meet and greets, restaurants, menus, and you can make dining reservations and mobile order food at certain places.

I think this weekend will be very busy due to the holiday weekend but MaxPass and hitting the parks at rope drop to capitalize on the wonderful low crowds in the mornings will help a lot. Take an afternoon break at the hotel if you need it, then come back for the evening.

Make dining reservations now if you think you want table service. Note that this late in the game some of the popular restaurants will be booked, but you can keep checking for cancellations.

For shows I recommend Fantasmic (a dining package is my preferred way to see this show but you can also just get fastpasses for it) and I think Paint the Night’s last showing is your arrival day in California Adventure before it goes away.

Christmas time is here! It begins this Friday! I recommend getting there at rope drop, using maxpass, and prioritizing holiday-specific activities. So haunted mansion, small world, tree lighting, Christmas parade (my favorite!), etc.

If you haven’t already, download the DL app, and load your tickets on there. Also load on a credit card and memorize the security code..this comes in handy for purchasing maxpass and mobile ordering.

I’m going Saturday, and expecting it do be a madhouse...so also bring your patience with you :)

We arrive on the 13th. Crowd levels don't look bad at all 4/10. It makes a huge difference when it's not 7-8-9-10.
Use Maxpass, it's worth the $10/ea.

Have a blast!

My fave meals are

DL
French Market
Bengal BBQ

Honorable mention to Jolly Holiday

If it’s in the budget Blue Bayou

DCA
Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Award Wieners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter