Heading back after 10 years

June 30th was my Fastpass + day and I got
August 29th for Dak: dinosaur from 3:55 to 4:55 pm, na'vi rover journey from 4:55 to 5:55 pm and rivers of light for 7:50 to 8:15

August 30th I'm going to go to Dak in the morning and not use my Fastpass until the afternoon at Epcot starting with Frozen ever after at 3:05 - 405 pm, living with the land at 4:30 to 5:30 and then spaceship earth at 8:25 to 9:25

August 31st will be my Mk day with Peter pans flight at 8:00 - 9:00, space mountain 9:00 to 10:00 am, and then seven dwarfs mine train from 1:50 to 2:50 pm

September 1st will start early at DHS with no Fastpass mainly because of the stupid new tiers that make no sense at all. the afternoon will be at Epcot with mission space (most likely the green team) 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Sorrin' around the world at 3:00 pm - 4: 00 pm, and spaceship earth at 4:25 to 5:25 pm

September 2nd back at the MK for a half day before i need to leave seven dwarfs mine train at 8:10 - 9:10 am, Jungle cruise 9:20 - 10:20 and them [eter pams flight from 12:45 - 1:45 pm

At this point, I now have 28 days and thanks to using touring plans I have some crazy plans for each day, for each day and each park I've made a customized plan and will try and flow them as much as I can especially in the busier parks. Also, I got my magical express tags, I got sent two so n the way down I'm planning to check two bags one that I'll have my toiletries and dirty clothes in from the night before and the other will be my main suitcase

Day 1 will be an early day from Toronto my flight is at 9:45 am currently so that means I have to be at the airport around 6:45 am (3 hours before because it's an international flight) I'm going to stay at a hotel nearby the airport the night before so it's only about 10 or 15 minutes away depending on how long I have to wait for the Link train at the airport. The airport in Toronto has two terminals and a long term parking garage that are linked together by two trains that are pulled along by cables called the link train, the hotel I have booked is a five-minute walk from the long term parking garage stop.

After arriving at the airport I'll head over to the US end of the terminal, the terminals in Toronto have three sections in them domestic, international and the US. The uS section has US customs pre-clearance in it so after going through airport security (TSA style) we then go through US customs before heading to the gate area.

Once through customs and at the gate, I'll probably grab something for breakfast well I wait for boarding.

Day 1 plans continued
Onece I land in Orlando it's off to the magical Express and Disney world. I'm thinking that once in arvie at Pop century ill pick up my magicband and if my room is ready I'll leave whatever I don't want to take into a park in the room, if not I'll leave it with bell services for later. After that I'll probably grab some lunch at everything pop and pick up my reflileble mug before heading out.

The rest of the day will be at DAK with fastpass for dinosaur, Navi river journey and rivers of light. I'll probably also grab some dinner at satuli cantine as well.

After that I might I might go to Disney springs and check it out before heading back to Pop century for the night.

Day 2 plans

The morning will start with be grabbing something from the food court and some coffee I'll probably use a snack credit for something as I'll have a refillable mug

First stop of the day will be heading into Pandora to try and get to the attractions there early to get a second ride on them. Up next I'll do some of the other attractions in DAK before I head back to the resort to change and maybe have a nap before heading to Epcot.

I'm not sure yet what my launch plans will be yet I'll either get something at POp or maybe see if something at food and wine interests me

plans for tonight are fast passes for frozen ever after, living with the land dinner at le Cellier followed by space ship earth. Using touring plans I'll squeeze in some other things too like a single rider on test track. then its time for Iliminations.

after that, I'll probably take some time to walk around world showcase as the tapestry of nations music plays before calling it a night

Day three.
Magic Kingdom day. My plans have gotten a bit crazy for this day. I'm going to start off by doing what I can that is open for the extra magic hour and then use Fastpass for peter pan before heading over to the pily for breakfast at 'Ohana. After that it's back to the park for a ride on space mountain with a Fastpass then I also have lunch at the plaza restaurant followed by the seven dwarfs mine train and possibly the parade as it's scheduled for 2:00 pm apparently during my trip

At that point, I might leave the park and go back to pop to relax for a bit before heading back to the MK for dinner at Be our guest. after 7 dwarfs mine train I'll probably look to see what else I can get a Fastpass for in the app.

My night will end when the MK closes

Day four is going to be another split park day. I'm planning to get up early to be at DHS for the Extra magic hours. My pans are to get into Star Wars Glaexys Edge as soon as I can. I'm planning on building a droid if I can, I've been putting some money onto a Disney gift card just for that purpose, next, I'll head over the millennium falcon smugglers run and either do stand by or single rider whatever is available and has the shortest line. After that, I'll probably head over to Toy story and check out Akien Swiling Sauser, slinky dog and toy story mania. I'll probably take in some of the other attractions in the park too before heading back to Pop for a nap at some point.

The afternoon will be at Epcot with a 2:00 - 3:00 Fastpass for mission space I'll probably go on the green team one after that I have a FastPass for Soarin around the word from 3:00 - 4:00 and then space ship earth from 4:25 to 5:25. Dinner will be at the rose and crown tonight. I''lalos see what other fast passes I can grab on the file while I'm there too

Day 5 will be my last day I'll only be in the MK for the morning with a Fastpass for seven dwarfs mine train at 8:10 - 9:10, jungle cruise at 9:20 - 10:20 lunch at 11:00 for Be our guest I did a pre-order for it. I preordered the french onion soup, the beef dip sandwich and the Strawbery cupcake. After that, I hac=ve a FastPass for Peter pans flight and I plan on heading out of the park at that point. At this point, I will probably get a minie van to get me back to Pop so I can get the tragical express back to the airport and home to Toronto.

Once I've landed in Toronto Ill head through Canadian customs, unfortunately, we don't have pre-clearance in the US yet. I'll then take the link train from Terminal 3 to terminal 1 and then take the express train into downtown Toronto and from there, I'll take a commuter train to home.

In about 7 days and a few hous, I will be heading to Wlat Disney world. Currently, the forecast doesn't look very promising but I don't usually believe a forecast more than a few days out anyway as the weather can change anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter