Heading to Florida in May! Flower and Garden here I come!

Princess Angi

Where is my tiara?
I am heading to Florida in May without my kids for the first time ever!!!! We did Flower and Garden as a family back in 2011 before food booths were a thing.
My family and I are Universal annual pass holders so I will be going there but I think since this is an trip without the kiddos I am going to splurge on at least one day Disney ticket (I am going to visit one of my besties who lives in Celebration and has annual passes to both) and I am thinking it will be an Epcot day. Can anyone tell me the must haves of Flower and Garden? Bonus points if you post a link to your review of that time period or post photos. :)

We try to sample at least one thing from each booth, sometimes its just a drink but we get one thing. We don't really have any must haves, the fun part for us is trying all the different things and each year we try not to get what we got the year before. This would probably be impossible to do in one day.

We try to sample at least one thing from each booth, sometimes its just a drink but we get one thing. We don't really have any must haves, the fun part for us is trying all the different things and each year we try not to get what we got the year before. This would probably be impossible to do in one day.

Yeah I can imagine that eating everything I want in one day would be impossible! I think my friend will be willing to split with me and her daughter may come too so we can do some sampling of lots of different items. Even without the food booths when my family went in 2011 we did 3 Epcot days and we missed so much. I only have 5 nights down there, we are going to an event at Universal and I want some downtime too since being a single mommy I don't get to travel alone often. My friends I met in Cancun are also having an event in Orlando (total coincidence that it landed when I was going to be there) and I want to see them too. SO one day it is. :) When we go as a family in July I am going to take only my Grandson to MK and take him to meet Mickey for the first time.

Frushi at Hanami in Japan
Everything at the Smokehouse in American Adventure
Everything at Urban Farm Eats
Spring rolls at Lotus (China) Avoid the peach bubble tea.
The menu has changed but we have liked everything we have had from Primavera. (Italy)

Frushi at Hanami in Japan
Everything at the Smokehouse in American Adventure
Everything at Urban Farm Eats
Spring rolls at Lotus (China) Avoid the peach bubble tea.
The menu has changed but we have liked everything we have had from Primavera. (Italy)

Thanks so much! All of that sounds so good...and since I am not bringing kids I will skip the bubble tea and have a cocktail instead. :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter