Heartbreaking news...a big reminder to be aware of wildlife on property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my gosh! How terrible. I can't even begin to imagine what that family is going through.

My prayers go out to the family. I cannot even imagine the horror they are going through.

My God. I can't believe this. So sad, I can not imagine the parents right now. Heartbreaking.

This is so heartbreaking and sad. I cannot even begin to imagine how her parents are going to cope with this. That poor baby.

I knew the rest of Florida had gators, but I always thought they were joking about WDW. I can't believe they allow them in the waters. This is horrific and terribly unsafe. Brought back memories of DS the first time we stayed at Poly. I remember him being near the water. We won't be going near that at night anymore. What a terrible thing to happen.

I am so sad and upset about this, that poor child and their family. My heart is pounding, this is unbelievable, I would never, ever have been concerned about that.

Uhm... Is this common knowledge?
I consider myself pretty Disney Educated but would've bet money on the fact that there are no gators in the Seven Seas Lagoon...
Yes, I am aware it's Floriday, yes, I am aware Disneybis mainly build on swamp land but I am also aware that it is a man made lagoon.. So...

I just wouldn't expect gators on Property (especially not around the GF or other resorts)...

Wow... How absolutely heartbreaking :/ I would've never expected this to be a possibility... And I am overly cautious and won't even let my kids play alone in the backyard (they are 5 and 7) for the fear of them getting hurt or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter