Heathrow to Southampton Port using Disney Transportation

Yes we heard the same, earliest bus was 8am. Latest was supposed to be 9:30 but they would 'hold' the bus for anyone who had prepaid. We left at 10:30 along with some other buses and there were still buses that hadn't left yet. Really don't know how Southampton screwed this up so badly......
We are looking at a flight the day of disembarkation. How do we get an early bus? TIA :)

I don't know which cruise the OP is on, but I am on the 9/3 one. On the DCL website it says to meet the bus earlier than the other cruises. I also am flying in a day early and returning to the airport to meet the bus.

For the Southampton to Southampton sailing on September 3, 2023, we recommend the following flight-time guidelines:

• Latest arrival time to London Heathrow International Airport or London Gatwick International Airport on embarkation day: 10:15 AM
The person I talked to on the phone told me exactly where to meet in each terminal, but it was so much information that I didn't remember it. I wish I had written it down. I figured I would get an email with the same information, but I guess I was wrong.

Thanks for all of the disembarkation info. My flight from Heathrow is at 2:50 so I think I will do express walk off just to be safe.

We are Sept 10 No prior info No email from Disney. Only speaking with a CM who as you said gave info for Terminals 2,3,4,5 I was just surprised that DCL did not want to know in advance whichTerminal you chose. I miss the port at Dover
I am so happy for all of the responses in this thread and helpful info on Express walk off and disembarkation times etc. Stress level decreased significantly! @bcwife76 Your cruise looked amazing. I looked for the same for 2024 and that cruise is not offered?

Has anyone done transportation to a hotel from the airport a few days before the cruise? I am also doing transfers to the port from the hotel on the day of the cruise but now I am worried about figuring out where to go on the day we land. I don't think they will have Disney people there on days there is no cruise arriving/departing. I was thinking they would send an email with instructions but now I'm starting to think they aren't going to...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter