heel tips for pain with upcoming trip

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
one week until my trip and i'm experiencing some pain in the back of my heel. never had pain in this area of my foot before. any advice?

Plantar fasciitis, perhaps? :confused3If that's the case, supportive shoes and stretching can help. But I think plantar fasciitis pain tends to be on the front end of the heel. Disney involves so much walking that, in my opinion, it would be worth getting a medical diagnosis. I would rather have a doctor say I came in unnecessarily than get to Disney and have the pain get worse. No matter what, footwear choice is important for a WDW vacation!

I will sometimes put salonpas patches on my feet at night while I’m sleeping. They work wonders. Also if you are looking for a good pain killer, I like Advil Dual Action. It works fast and well.

I will sometimes put salonpas patches on my feet at night while I’m sleeping. They work wonders. Also if you are looking for a good pain killer, I like Advil Dual Action. It works fast and well.
advil dual action? wow, thanks, I never heard of this so I will try and find this. thank you.

Plantar fasciitis, perhaps? :confused3If that's the case, supportive shoes and stretching can help. But I think plantar fasciitis pain tends to be on the front end of the heel. Disney involves so much walking that, in my opinion, it would be worth getting a medical diagnosis. I would rather have a doctor say I came in unnecessarily than get to Disney and have the pain get worse. No matter what, footwear choice is important for a WDW vacation!
no pf because it's behind the heel. i have pf too but it's not related or flared up now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter