Heffalump merchandise

Glynis

<font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t
My 4 children (8,5,3,3) have fallen in love with the new Pooh character "Lumpy." We are taking them to DL this September with our extended family. Will we be able to find any heffalump merchandise in the park? DS and 1 DD have already asked for a plush Lumpy. Am I going to be out of luck? Better to know now and prepare them so as to avoid a meltdown later. Thanks for your help.

we just got back from WDW and they did so I assume DL will too :) it was in the shop where the Pooh ride let olut as well as a few others :)

My ds (5) was calling it the heffalump ride :rotfl:

flminivanmama is right! There is a shop to the right of where the Pooh ride lets out in DL. Make sure your kids look at the ceiling when they walk in, too. It's REALLY cute!! :goodvibes I've also fallen in love with the Heffalumps, they are so adorable! :cloud9:

at our house, too. My kids have practically memorized the whole movie. I'm so glad that there will be some merchandise. Thanks for setting my mind at ease. One less thing to worry about.

If you're looking for these little critters, then you can find them at the Pooh shop in Critter Country.

That is EXACTLY what my kids are looking for. Thanks for the grand pics. :cool1: They will be thrilled to see them. This forum is THE BEST!!!

My 4 year old is the EXACTLY the same! LOVES the movie and Lumpy! We got a Lumpy at the Disney Store after the movie came out and she sleeps with him every night!

I thought that when we got to Disneyland there would be MORE stuff but I was a little disappointed. They have the little Heffalumps (about 6 inches) dressed up as bumble bees (and yes they are cute) but my 4 year old didn't even want one! And during the ride she was like, "where's lumpy?" I said, "there he is!!" (pointing out to her all the Heffalumps) But she'd always say "that's not him!!!" LOL!!

I looked the store over and never found any t-shirts, hats, candy, or other stuff with Lumpy on it! Oh well! Maybe as "he" grows in popularity the merchandise will follow!

But the store is cute :)

Thanks for the heads up. I showed my kids the picture that was sent, and they think the heffalumps are cute. I'll let them know what to expect and we should be fine. Their mostly excited about seeing Mickey and Co. I don't think they'll give it a second thought once they see the Mouse up close and in person.

That's what I love best about Disneyland; my kids honestly believe that the characters are real. When my 8 year old was 18 months we took her for the first time, and I'll never forget the look on her face when she saw Mickey. She ran right to him and gave him the biggest hug. She was scared of the live characters, but the characters with the heads she adored. It's been that way for all my kids, and they still honestly believe those characters are real. I love it! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter