height requirements for Splash and Brainstormer

Splash Mountain is 40 inches and I don't believe there is a height requirement for Barnstormer.

odd question...is there a height maximum limit on Barnstormer?? my husband is really tall, but we want to try the ride next time we go. I don't want it to hurt him too much

I will be having an almost 3 year old in my party that is why I was asking. He will probably be just an inch or two too short for Splash, I was hoping he could at least ride barnstormer. I think there is a height maximum for that ride.

I remember Barnstormer being 35 or 36 inches, but it's been a few years since I paid attention to that requirement. I don't think there is a height limit, I'm almost 5'11" and when my daughter was 2 we rode 18 times in a row one time and they never kicked me off (though I wish they would have, my back was sore! :rolleyes: )

Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mt Railroad are both 40", Goofy's Barnstormer is 35", Space Mountain is 44" - HTH
TJ

What I meant by tall was 7 feet...I'm thinking that he may just be too big....could he sit in one seat by himself/

My husband is 6'4" and it's a pretty tight fit for him. The problem is that there is not a lot of leg room, especially if you have a child sitting next to you. They will let him ride by himself though, so if you only have one child that will make things easier.

You'll run into the same problem on Big Thunder and Space Mountain, although they are not quite as bad. And on Rock N Roller Coaster, try to sit in the front half of the car for more leg room.

Have fun!

We have learned the trick of sitting in the front car on R-n-R collster. The leg room is always a problem, but we are used to it. Its funny, you should see hte number of people that give us problems when we ask for that front seat...oh well.

thanks for all of the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter