"Hell" in grand cayman

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
DS wants to send a postcard from "Hell". In fact he says it all the time as he thinks he is being funny getting away with swearing. Can anyone tell me if it is even worth the cab ride? how far is it etc.? We are doing captian marvins from 11:15-1;15 so will have some time left over.

we were in g.c. 2 years ago and made the trip out to hell. it is definately not worth it. it looks like there used to be trees there that caught fire. it really is quite a pit. the only things there besides the pit was a small cheesy store and a post office. save your time and money!!!

We took the tour which also went to the turtle farm as well. It was a nice stop, but I really don't know if I would pay for a taxi to get there. There is a bar you go thru to get out back and there are rocks. It is different, and I think it would really be spooky at night because they have lights. There is also your trash which takes away from it. The store sells shirts, hats, and the usual things. DH had to buy a shirt, hat, and bumper sticker, he was worse then any kid. Also a devil (not alive) outside for a photo, no charge. It was about a 15 minute stop, and you saw everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter