Hello and Thank You!

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
Hello. I would like my first posting to be one of thanks. My family is able to visit Disney once a year and I would like to let all of you know that I really have enjoyed reading your posts. We look forward to our yearly trips and the advice that we have read on these boards has been very valuable. :goodvibes

I also would like to thank everyone for all the tips. We also go every year and our trips have been wonderful because of the tips I have received on DIS,
Thanks for tips on BOG fastpass, free dining, rides like Maelstrom closing, booking fastpass, how to use MDE. These are only a few tips I have learned at DIS. Thank you, thank you.
This also is my first time posting!!

Thank you for the welcome. I am excited to be here. I am glad that after a year of reading (lurking) that I have joined the DIS.

I too have benefitted immensely from all the advice on these boards over the years! No longer a lurker as of today! So glad to be " officially" on these boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter