Hello Everyone

katie'sduck

Earning My Ears
I am new to these boards and I hope I am posting this on the right "trread". Please forgive me if I'm notl

My family will be going on the 10/16 Eastern cruise and can't wait. It will be me , my husband, and our 8 (to be 9 on the cruise) daughter. It is our first Disney cruise. We were at WDW in 2000 but my daughter fell off the bed at the Contemporary and wound up with a concussion. We spent the entire week in the hotel room.

This time it will be 3 days at the park and then the 7 night cruise. We are hoping this will be an eventless vacation if you know what I mean.

Patty

Hi katie'sduck,

I hope your daughter is feeling better! The poor thing! Anyway, you all have a cruise to look forward to.

have you checked the board for a thread for your date? There are so many date threads, there must be one for 10/16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter