• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello from a newbie

CD_Tink

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I am new to the site, obviously, and I can't wait to meet new friends who share my passion and adventure for all things Disney!
I currently have a trip in place for mid October during the Disneyland Halloween party. It will be my first time going to a special event held at the park, and I am very excited for it.

Goodluck! I am new as well. I recently just came home from a very quick trip to Disney about two weeks ago. They were starting to put up decorations for Halloween, and it was amazing! I haven't ever been to any of the parks during a holiday, so seeing Main Street (all that was decorated so far) was an incredible experience.
:dancer::welcome::dancer:

Hi Everyone! New to the site and so excited for our upcoming trip to WDW in November. We are surprising our two girls (5&7)..it'll be their first trip! I'm trying to stay sane while planning all our fun!

Welcome!
I'm a newbie too! I am so excited to share this obsession I have with Disney!
I've done so many Disney vacations.. and never thought to sign up for DISboards. But it's such a great place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter