hello from Orlando :)

Goofer you will have so much fun at Blue Man!!! Totally rocked

Woot!! It did rock. We had a great time.

They picked a woman from the audience to be on stage. She was so good that I thought she was a fake person, a part of the show . But she was not, I saw her after the show asking if they would give her video of the show.

Hope you made Pirates and Princesses last night, Aengus! Out and I braved the storm (since we had paid after all, lol) and after an iniial soaking to the bone, we had a great time. Actually the first time I have been outside that I was not too hot!

Saft trip home :thumbsup2

We actually fly out of here on the 25th. Thats too bad, would be nice to meet more DIS faces. You should have a great week tho, the crowds are just starting to lighten.

Who are you again? :rotfl2:

P.S. We decided after talking to a CM to go the P&P party again LOL and no I am not using them to quest ROFL. Well half our crew is going to the P&P and the other half to the black crows concert over at HOB. Should make for a good last nigt for all of us!

Oh you are SO funny.

SO funny.

You're not invited to the March 08 meet then:rolleyes1

It is POURING out right now and we are supposed to go to the P&P party... wondering if we are going to get to go at all at this point. I cant complain honestly, such a great trip.

Sorry to hear you had rain for your P&P party. Hope you had a great time :thumbsup2

Hope you made Pirates and Princesses last night, Aengus! Out and I braved the storm (since we had paid after all, lol) and after an iniial soaking to the bone, we had a great time. Actually the first time I have been outside that I was not too hot!

Saft trip home :thumbsup2

We did make it and it was great just like you said. Just wasted a little time lining up repeatedly for the fireworks ROFL.

They picked a woman from the audience to be on stage. She was so good that I thought she was a fake person, a part of the show . But she was not, I saw her after the show asking if they would give her video of the show.

EGAD! We thought the same thing. I wish I had a picture... She was just tooooo good to be nobody. Young, thin build, very cute? Dark hair? ROFL I wonder...

Wish I had know you were going to be there,!!!
we just got back last night from WDW, stayed at Poly from 16th to 23!!

AND we were at Epcot on the 22nd!!

Hope you have fun !!
Busy

Probably saw you and didnt know it ROFL.

Sorry to hear you had rain for your P&P party. Hope you had a great time :thumbsup2

Totally! :thumbsup2

Well we are home now :( I guess its time to start planning my next trip ROFL. WOOT!

Glad to hear you had a good time. Welcome back! :thumbsup2

So.. How's Epcot?

Awesome! :thumbsup2

BTW the crane was gone on our last day WOOT! I took some pictures. There are only some like little black lines left (not sur what to call them LOL) they look like they were holding the stars in place, but are not very noticeable at all. Anyone there going forward should have some great pictures like the old days :)

Glad to hear you had a good time. Welcome back! :thumbsup2

Thanks, I told my family when they were doing their usual "awww I dont want to go home" If you dont go home, you cant come back :) So now its just time to start planning the next trip ROFL.

Thanks, I told my family when they were doing their usual "awww I dont want to go home" If you dont go home, you cant come back :) So now its just time to start planning the next trip ROFL.

That's a good point. I'll have to remember that on our last day.

And thank goodness they got rid of that ugly crane. It didn't stay up very long, did it? I figured it would be up until just before Spaceship Earth opened back up.

Oh, I meant to ask... what's Universal like without the Back To The Future ride? Is there just an empty building where the ride used to be until they put the new ride in?

That's a good point. I'll have to remember that on our last day.

And thank goodness they got rid of that ugly crane. It didn't stay up very long, did it? I figured it would be up until just before Spaceship Earth opened back up.

Oh, I meant to ask... what's Universal like without the Back To The Future ride? Is there just an empty building where the ride used to be until they put the new ride in?

I think the crane was there for like a month at least by pictures I saw on the DISboards.

disney2007392customel8.jpg

The Back to the future building is still there. They have walls up all around it, same sort of thing Disney would do. The Simpsons characters are painted along it, pretty neat actually. I dont think I had my camera with me then, which is to bad, it was quite funny the pictures they had along the wall.

I took some pictures. There are only some like little black lines left (not sur what to call them LOL) they look like they were holding the stars in place, but are not very noticeable at all.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: LOL, I am so surprised you don't know the answer to this one Lava Boi!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Uh, they are called Studs!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: LOL, I am so surprised you don't know the answer to this one Lava Boi!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Uh, they are called Studs!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Of course they are! I was testing you all, DaffyPluto gets an A+

The rest of you flunked! Get your nose in the books peeps... tsk tsk...

Originally Posted by MomsGoneGoofy

EGAD! We thought the same thing. I wish I had a picture... She was just tooooo good to be nobody. Young, thin build, very cute? Dark hair? ROFL I wonder

No this woman was older, I'd say mid to late 40's, short, not thin with blond hair. She was wonderful, just so funny. But maybe she was coached. There was a couple sitting in the row in front of us that was picked to be the late comers to the show. They were seated before we got there and staff came up to them and took them away (so we thought they would be part of the show some how). So maybe they picked this woman before the show and gave her an idea how to act.

Your probably right then, they must be coached. The girl we saw was perfect for it to the point we thought she might be employed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter