hello from Orlando :)

WOOT! had a great time with you all also, next year I will make sure to "book" a day off :) Sorry I didnt get to meet up with Lime again (I felt so informed after talking with him last year LOL) , but glad you all continued with the fun. Fly you have a picture to post dont you? ROFL vikings ROFL.

Goofer you will have so much fun at Blue Man!!! Totally rocked, and by the way the P&P party beat expectations which were high arleady. We did all the rides easy, no lines for anything and the best fireworks show I ever saw. The parade was awesome and had tink in it woot! (she is so lava!!)

went and saw Jacques today at vmk central (boo!) he wouldnt let me use my P&P tickets :( so when I was leaving and saw the witch wasnt there I got to use them just fine ROFL.

The only good thing about VMK central closing is Jacques is out of a job ROFL.

See you all soon!

WOOT! had a great time with you all also, next year I will make sure to "book" a day off :) Sorry I didnt get to meet up with Lime again (I felt so informed after talking with him last year LOL) , but glad you all continued with the fun. Fly you have a picture to post dont you? ROFL vikings ROFL.

Goofer you will have so much fun at Blue Man!!! Totally rocked, and by the way the P&P party beat expectations which were high arleady. We did all the rides easy, no lines for anything and the best fireworks show I ever saw. The parade was awesome and had tink in it woot! (she is so lava!!)

went and saw Jacques today at vmk central (boo!) he wouldnt let me use my P&P tickets :( so when I was leaving and saw the witch wasnt there I got to use them just fine ROFL.

See you all soon!

Hi,

Glad to see you are having a great time!

I wanted to say that the reason you may have been told no by Jaques on your P&P tickets is technically they were no longer valid tickets if you had used them prior to the day you turned in them in. For the last 2 years we have never had a problem using Halloween or Christmas party tickets but we also have never turned them in the day of or after the party. We always turned then in a couple days before.

We have never had any problems with Jaques or any staff at VMK central. We have seen him many times and found him to be friendly and courteous and he even stopped for pictures with the boys.

He will probably move on to another position.

Did you see the wandless spaceship earth? Pictures I have seen of it look cool. Have you run into the muppet lab mobile in epcot? Saw a video of it and it looks really neat.

Bug

Did you see the wandless spaceship earth? Pictures I have seen of it look cool.

Did you really think pictures of that looked cool? I miss the wand. My jaw actually dropped when I saw a picture of it without the wand...

Somehow, Out and Lime, convinced me to go on Mission Space - the extreme version. It was a very interesting ride. I did not like the "pressure feeling" I had on my face though, that was too weird even for me. I am still feeling out of it and left work early today. :eek:

You didn't like it? You... went on it and didn't like it? I don't comprehend that.

Did you really think pictures of that looked cool? I miss the wand. My jaw actually dropped when I saw a picture of it without the wand...

Hi,

I liked it both ways to be honest. But I went to EPCOT the year it opened. I will NEVER forget the first time I laid eyes on spaceship earth. I just stood there in awe of it. I was memorized by it still am to this day. Every trip ink will stand there and say "are you going to stare at it all day?" and I say can we:lmao: . So to me it brings back the memories of how it looked before. I love the pictures I have seen from last night with no wand and the color lights shining on it. Spaceship Earth once again looks majestic and huge. The boys who only remember it with the wand were sad it was going but now with pictures surfacing of the wand gone and stars off it they have had a change of heart and say it looks great and can't believe how great it looks. 43 days we see it for our selves:rolleyes1

Sorry off topic Aengus back to your regularly schedule thread :)

Bug

I dare you to ride Mission Space, podcast right in front of Space Race, crawl through the Space Base, and play the joystick game until you win. And if you don't I will flood your SKYPE with showtunes.

Haaaaaaaaaave fun! :thumbsup2
LOL, He Should Record A Show All Around Disneyworld and Ride Attractions and Stuff.. It would be Awesome!

I'm Evoulie.. See Ya!

Hi,

I liked it both ways to be honest. But I went to EPCOT the year it opened. I will NEVER forget the first time I laid eyes on spaceship earth. I just stood there in awe of it. I was memorized by it still am to this day. Every trip ink will stand there and say "are you going to stare at it all day?" and I say can we:lmao: . So to me it brings back the memories of how it looked before. I love the pictures I have seen from last night with no wand and the color lights shining on it. Spaceship Earth once again looks majestic and huge. The boys who only remember it with the wand were sad it was going but now with pictures surfacing of the wand gone and stars off it they have had a change of heart and say it looks great and can't believe how great it looks. 43 days we see it for our selves:rolleyes1

Sorry off topic Aengus back to your regularly schedule thread :)

Bug

I agree, the wand ruins Spaceship Earth.

LOL, He Should Record A Show All Around Disneyworld and Ride Attractions and Stuff.. It would be Awesome!

I'm Evoulie.. See Ya!

No, I just want hear him puke :rotfl2:

Goofer you will have so much fun at Blue Man!!! Totally rocked,

We did get the tickets for the 24th. :woohoo: My son is really looking foward to it.

and by the way the P&P party beat expectations which were high arleady. We did all the rides easy, no lines for anything and the best fireworks show I ever saw. The parade was awesome and had tink in it woot! (she is so lava!!) By the way did you see any of the people we talked about that attended this P&P event LOL ?

Jacques if you are reading this please give us more cards and redeem yourself before VMK closes. .

See you all soon!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation :thumbsup2

Out and Coriander got thier coffee when we went to the land pavillion to get fast passes for Soarin! :thumbsup2 We were just surprised to see that the bakery/coffee shop had been turned into an ice cream place.

We had a great time yesterday. It was fun hanging out with everybody, even though Aengus could only hang out with us for a few hours. Now Aengus & Goofer can tell everybody they went "Flying with Fly". :hippie:

Yes it was great Flying with you. This is one of my favorite rides .

We discovered that the ride in Mexico, that they added Donald to, was a lot better after "power drinking" a margaritta from the little margaritta stand!

My Fiesta Margaritta was tasty :drinking1 but I did get a little brain freeze trying to finish it up before the ride. (When did CM's get so picky about having a drink while waiting in line?)

Goofer stayed with us for a while after Aengus left, and then ElectricLime met up with us later. :cool1:
I had a great time with you all after Aengus left. I always enjoy listening to the Off Kilter band. And the real treat was when Coriander was serenaded by one of the Liberty Singers. What a great moment. I'm sure Coriander and Out will remember it always :love:

Somehow, Out and Lime, convinced me to go on Mission Space - the extreme version. It was a very interesting ride. I did not like the "pressure feeling" I had on my face though, that was too weird even for me. I am still feeling out of it and left work early today. :eek:

If I had stayed I would have opted for the green version. I did the extreme version when it first opened and did not like it.

Lime sorry I missed you, maybe we will bump into each other in one of the parks like we did the last time :)

Hope to see you all again sometime! :grouphug:

Hope to see you again also :grouphug:

Fly :hippie:

Wow harsh.

you dont know Jacques do you LOL... I was being kind!!!

Hi,

I wanted to say that the reason you may have been told no by Jaques on your P&P tickets is technically they were no longer valid tickets if you had used them prior to the day you turned in them in. For the last 2 years we have never had a problem using Halloween or Christmas party tickets but we also have never turned them in the day of or after the party. We always turned then in a couple days before.

No he told me they were not full day tickets so they dont count.

bug said:
He will probably move on to another position.
heh I know but dont ruin my moment OK LOL.

bug said:
Did you see the wandless spaceship earth? Pictures I have seen of it look cool. Have you run into the muppet lab mobile in epcot? Saw a video of it and it looks really neat.

Bug

yes and yes, Love it without the wand, but the crane is still there so really looking forward to next visit for that :)

the muppet thing was kind of cool. Reminded me of the dinosaur during the 50th. Its like free roaming and does its little show. Pretty neat I thought.

I'm Evoulie.. See Ya!
I told you I had another project coming didnt I ;) Or werent you listening because I didnt give you a shout? :rotfl2:

Yes, I heard from other sources how much Jacques tends to be a pain about
stuff similar to what happened to Aengus. And yes, I know that Bug and
Bears had a good time with him with Ink on the Make A Wish trip.

At any rate, Aengus, I bet you (and Goofer too!) are glad you won't have
to deal with the uptight nonsense anymore. :thumbsup2

And I'm happy you got to see the Muppet Labs thing! I saw video of it
through an Orlando Sentinel link, and I thought it looks very cool!

I'm glad you had a great time in Epcot with the Usual Suspects, too. ;)

My daughter and I will be down there on the 25th, you going to be around?

Ahem.

You.

Forgot.

Me.

Is dooza having fun? Tell her that we seriously need to meet up. That'd be wootastic! I miss the aengus/dooza family on chat =[. Well ya'll are having fun, that's all I'm concerned about!

But.

You.

Forgot.

Me. :rotfl:

My daughter and I will be down there on the 25th, you going to be around?

We actually fly out of here on the 25th. Thats too bad, would be nice to meet more DIS faces. You should have a great week tho, the crowds are just starting to lighten.

Ahem.

You.

Forgot.

Me.

Is dooza having fun? Tell her that we seriously need to meet up. That'd be wootastic! I miss the aengus/dooza family on chat =[. Well ya'll are having fun, that's all I'm concerned about!

But.

You.

Forgot.

Me. :rotfl:

Who are you again? :rotfl2:

P.S. We decided after talking to a CM to go the P&P party again LOL and no I am not using them to quest ROFL. Well half our crew is going to the P&P and the other half to the black crows concert over at HOB. Should make for a good last nigt for all of us!

I saw the dr. jekyl and mr. hyde of Jacques. He was sweet as pie, and just Mr. Wonderful the day I was with Bug and Bearz at vmk central. Was a totally different disposition than I had seen on other visits to vmk central and with other peeps. Although I do have to admit, he has always been super kind and great to my son when he's turned in his quests.

Enjoy your last full day at WDW! Have an awesome time and safe trip home!

I am sure he has been kind to many people, I just am not one of those people ROFL. I could see if I was trying to break rules and the like but I am just doing what everyone else seems to do. P&P tickets are admission tickets and they seem to scan just fine for every other employee LOL. I guess thats my biggest problem with him. Scan the tickets, if they come back as "bad" OK no problem, but he just refuses them. Every other employee accepts them. Oh well I really didnt want to rant on the guy to be honest, it was just a small part of a brief trip report LOL.

It is POURING out right now and we are supposed to go to the P&P party... wondering if we are going to get to go at all at this point. We were very lucky there was NOT a drop of rain our entire trip until today. Every year in the past it rained every day on our trip this time of year LOL. Of course now it has to rain while we are paying extra for these P&P tickets. I cant complain honestly, such a great trip.

Wish I had know you were going to be there,!!!
we just got back last night from WDW, stayed at Poly from 16th to 23!!

AND we were at Epcot on the 22nd!!

Hope you have fun !!
Busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter