Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally! Next year is our 10th :lovestruc We are going to do *something* but I doubt it would be WDW (as much as I would love that). DH views Disney stuff as family fun, not so much adult fun. I keep trying to change his opinion ;) Really, I am just thankful that he's willing to indulge my Disney obsession and actually enjoys his time in the parks. So a WDW trip (the first for him and the 3rd for me although I don't really remember my first 2 trips) would include kiddos, at the very least DD7.

And oh! I totally missed this on the Disney blog:

SO yeah!!! Not as good as a trip to Epcot, but it will have to do. I totally want to get my hands on one of those.

Ten years is big. What about a romantic weekend in San Francisco? I would even do that.

I didn't give Scotty a choice. I know that is mean but I just sprung it on him yesterday. He is all in for it, he is probably thrilled that I am not planning a Disneyland trip.:rotfl:

I bet that they are going to sell them on the disneystore.com too. I love that there are things available online now.

Last night we sat around planning a family vacation this summer. We aren't going to go to Disneyland this year, so it was a case of where are we going. The girls and I voted no camping.:rotfl: I suggested Great America thinking that maybe the kids would want to do that. That was vetoed, they think there isn't enough to get more out of it than one day. So it was back to the drawing board, so I suggested Santa Cruz. It is still kind of hanging there. Kacy suggested Lake Tahoe, and there is a lot to do in the Lake Tahoe area so that is in the lead. Stay tuned for more!!:rotfl:

:wave2: Hey, hey, all!

Disney is utterly teasing me this morning. They announced a brand new Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend at DLR slated for January 2012 and I want to do it so, so, so bad. But I don't think I can swing 2 of them next year (and my preference would be the Disneyland Half since I can celebrate my birthday) unless I can go with a group of people. Sigh. It would be awesome though. Plus it's almost exactly one month before the next Diva trip.

Hahhaha about it not being Disneyland ;) I do think WDW offers more for adults to have fun than DL. I mean, so many non-theme-park activities, so many restaurants, just cruising Epcot world showcase would be a fun non-kiddo experience.

I agree, I love that you can get stuff online now. Like when you saw something in the parks and later kick yourself that you didn't buy it :rotfl:

Yeah, Great America is totally just a day-trip IMO :confused3 Lake Tahoe would be nice, it's so beautiful! Getting a vacation rental in the Santa Cruz area would be fun also. My favorite resort is Seascape in Aptos. Trivia, that's where DH and I got married. :)

Let's see if this works, not the best quality, it's a scanned photo uploaded to Shutterfly, but here's our ceremony overlooking the ocean at Seascape -

ry%3D400

Disney is utterly teasing me this morning. They announced a brand new Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend at DLR slated for January 2012 and I want to do it so, so, so bad. But I don't think I can swing 2 of them next year (and my preference would be the Disneyland Half since I can celebrate my birthday) unless I can go with a group of people. Sigh. It would be awesome though. Plus it's almost exactly one month before the next Diva trip.
I know, isn't it exciting? It's about time DLR got another race. And one that's not in super hot weather either :rotfl: I can't commit to it though, at least not the 2012 one. :sad1:

Wow, what a beautiful view for your ceremony!!

Yeah, I'd probably be better off saving that one for another year. But it would be so awesome. I'm half hoping I can convince a Great Aunt of mine to take the trip down with me. We've beent alking about taking a trip together and then mayber her daughter, who loves running marathons and stuff, could be persuaded and we could make a family affair out of it. I'm probably still renewing my AP anyway between the Diva trip and next year's 1/2 over Labor Day. It'd still be worth it I think. I guess I'll just watch how fast this one fills up and then see what I can do.

Ooh the timing isn't great but that means that they are becoming more popular so that is good. I think the one over your birthday is a good time for you because it serves two fold.

Hahhaha about it not being Disneyland ;) I do think WDW offers more for adults to have fun than DL. I mean, so many non-theme-park activities, so many restaurants, just cruising Epcot world showcase would be a fun non-kiddo experience.

I agree, I love that you can get stuff online now. Like when you saw something in the parks and later kick yourself that you didn't buy it :rotfl:

Yeah, Great America is totally just a day-trip IMO :confused3 Lake Tahoe would be nice, it's so beautiful! Getting a vacation rental in the Santa Cruz area would be fun also. My favorite resort is Seascape in Aptos. Trivia, that's where DH and I got married. :)

Let's see if this works, not the best quality, it's a scanned photo uploaded to Shutterfly, but here's our ceremony overlooking the ocean at Seascape -

ry%3D400

I am excited to try a new park. I have never been to WDW so that makes it really exciting to me.

I need to check out Seascape. That is beautiful!! What a lovely place to get married. Scotty and I got married outside too. Only our ceremony was in Carson City, Nevada.

I want to kind of keep my eye on how the race registration goes. I'm thinking it's going to sell out super fast though :( I wish I could commit to it!

I want to kind of keep my eye on how the race registration goes. I'm thinking it's going to sell out super fast though :( I wish I could commit to it!

We'll see. I'm really hoping something will change between now and then and I can do it. I'll keep my fingers crossed until it's not longer an option at all I suppose.

Ooh the timing isn't great but that means that they are becoming more popular so that is good. I think the one over your birthday is a good time for you because it serves two fold.

I'm just super excited that it is officially another race for Disneyland. WDW has so many it was about time. But yeah, September is going to be the better option for me now. I already promised myself I would be running that Half. This years the 5K and next year is the Half for sure.

Hello!

I am sorry about comparing Charlie to the Royals Tania, lol. I will never do it again!

And those Canadian ear hats are so cute! Love them.

I am so jealous of your possible upcoming trip to WDW Michele! Glad to see that Scotty is on board for it. :)

Jess, hopefully something works out and you can make it to that new Marathon. If not, at least you still have 2 other trips planned! I am hoping I can still come down for the Feb one! :)

We'll see. I'm really hoping something will change between now and then and I can do it. I'll keep my fingers crossed until it's not longer an option at all I suppose.

I'm just super excited that it is officially another race for Disneyland. WDW has so many it was about time. But yeah, September is going to be the better option for me now. I already promised myself I would be running that Half. This years the 5K and next year is the Half for sure.

I am so proud of you. I think it is a big deal that you are doing this. It takes a lot of commitment.

Hello!

I am sorry about comparing Charlie to the Royals Tania, lol. I will never do it again!

And those Canadian ear hats are so cute! Love them.

I am so jealous of your possible upcoming trip to WDW Michele! Glad to see that Scotty is on board for it. :)

Jess, hopefully something works out and you can make it to that new Marathon. If not, at least you still have 2 other trips planned! I am hoping I can still come down for the Feb one! :)

Well, look at it this way, after 20 years of marriage I deserve it!!:rotfl:

It looks like I might be able to. A few of the Divas are definitely going to be doing it. Maybe we can work something out. I would really love to do the new one and it'll give me some awesome motivation. I want to be able t do this so bad. And then someday make it to one in WDW for my Coast to Coast medal.

I am so proud of you. I think it is a big deal that you are doing this. It takes a lot of commitment.

:goodvibes Thanks Michele! It's spreading around here. I've been talking about it a lot with a co-worker who is loosing weight and she wants to do a 5K and maybe a 1/2 next year and I'm gonna see if she can o to next year's 1/2 over Labor Day with me. She totally deserves this for herself. She's doing an amazing job.

Ugh, I am so, so, so close to registering for this right now.

Darn rights you do!!! :laughing:

Especially with how ticked I have been with him lately.

It looks like I might be able to. A few of the Divas are definitely going to be doing it. Maybe we can work something out. I would really love to do the new one and it'll give me some awesome motivation. I want to be able t do this so bad. And then someday make it to one in WDW for my Coast to Coast medal.

:goodvibes Thanks Michele! It's spreading around here. I've been talking about it a lot with a co-worker who is loosing weight and she wants to do a 5K and maybe a 1/2 next year and I'm gonna see if she can o to next year's 1/2 over Labor Day with me. She totally deserves this for herself. She's doing an amazing job.

Ugh, I am so, so, so close to registering for this right now.

That's great. I know with Scotty when he exercises he feels so much better. He doesn't get depressed as much and his outlook on life is much better.

So true. I haven't run in a few days and I'm sure that's part of why I feel blah. I definitely feel better when I've been running. So I've done a total 180. I fully intend on registering when I get paid on Thursday. Wendy pointed something out: it will give the Divas Scavvy Hunt Committee a chance to meet up close to the Diva trip, so there's another reason to go.

I think a Half marathon that I fully intend to run is a great reason to go to Disneyland :rotfl:

So true. I haven't run in a few days and I'm sure that's part of why I feel blah. I definitely feel better when I've been running. So I've done a total 180. I fully intend on registering when I get paid on Thursday. Wendy pointed something out: it will give the Divas Scavvy Hunt Committee a chance to meet up close to the Diva trip, so there's another reason to go.

I think a Half marathon that I fully intend to run is a great reason to go to Disneyland :rotfl:

You know when you put it like that I can see the logic.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter