• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!! Howdy!! and Help!!

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
Hello everyone!! I would like to join the group and ask for your help and support so that I can reach my goals!!

About me: 30ish married, no children, was a chubby child & teenage. lost mucho weight in college, gained some, lost some, gained some, lost some, gained some etc. ever since. Except now the lose some hasn't occurred in quite some time!! :p

Goal: i had the same resolution last year, the year before, etc. and since i keep making the same resolution i'm not good at keeping it. This year my DH and I made a bet, whoever loses the most weight by March 1 gets to pick the color of our new car. I typed up the terms and today we both signed it and weighed in!!

My hopes: First - WIN THE BET!! Second - that any new healthy habits I develop will continue so that i'll reach my second goal of losing 40lbs by our next WDW trip - 12/2003!

How you can help: Support - first and foremost! Also any tips on motivation or meal planning would be great and I'll do the same!

Thanks a million!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Good luck to you. It can be done.... I thought I would never lose the weight. I have been obese since I was a child, and thought I would always be so. I tried lots of diets, but they never worked, then I stumbled across the Atkins plan. I learned a new way of eating, not a new way of dieting. I have lost over 35 pounds low carbing. I think that may be the key, just find the right plan for you, and never give up!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter