• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, I'm back!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Just a note to say howdy!

I haven't been by in a while, because it's been busy at work, and I really don't use the computer that much at home anymore. I have been lurking, and am very happy for everyone who's been so successful.

I hit a standstill at WW. Not really a plateau, because I haven't been trying too hard. I have been going to the meetings, but my weight hasn't changed since the beginning of the summer. I'm not complaining too much, because I have been able to maintain my loss (50 pounds since last summer), and that's OK too.

I went to WW last week and they introduced the new system, which seems to be much better for me. Also, I got a new card, so it was like getting a brand new start. And I'm doing well. I'm able to stay at my target every day, and I've only used 8 extra flex points in four days.

Side note: I was one of the pedestrians you saw crowding the bridges of New York City the day of the blackout! I walked down 31 flights of stairs and then for 3 hours before I was able to hitch a lift the rest of the way home. I haven't hitchhiked in 25 years!! And I realized that if the blackout had been last summer, I would have been dragging another 50 pounds. UGH!!!

Take care everyone and have a great year! I always feel like the day after Labor Day is a new year for everyone!!

Welcome back, Donna. :wave:

I hope the new WW flex points are just the thing to get you back on track. :)

It's good to see you here with us again. Don't stay away so long now. You have a new start and you're going to do great but we'd like to see you <i>occasionally</i> ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter