Hello-It'sSmee! A July 2020 "It's Good to Be Bad AND Back" TR *Link to new TR 2/21*

The first one is always hard. You will feel better after its been a few days. I promise. 😘
Thanks friend :hug: How's Allie doing?
JEALOUS! I would have been in that tub every night. Well, maybe not Monday night. I probably would have drowned...:rolleyes1
Um that's the truth lmao!
It is really hard when the first one goes off to college. *hugs*
Thank you 💕 o happy and excited for him and sad at the same time
It must have been really nice to have the place to yourself so you didn't have to worry about wearing masks.
It was a nice relief every time we sat down to eat and could take our mask off 😷 What was hard to remember and is for me here too when eating out is to put it back on if you get up to use the bathroom! So we didn't have them on while sitting at the table. It was definitely nice to have a few maskless pics!
We had a family reunion and my nephew could not attend, so we enlarged a picture, mounted it on foam board, and then cut him out. We put a family reunion t-shirt on him, and even brought him to the Brewers Game with us! He was tailgating in style!
I love that! I may do that in Sept. for Steve's birthday since Ricky won't come home for that; I'll put a party hat on the picture!
Nobody in my familly reads these Boards, and you can’t tell them I told you this
I hit "love" even though it's a happy smiley face emoji because I wanted to thank you for posting all that :hug: Event though he's ok now it cannot be easy retelling of those times. It's wonderful to read that he turned things around and is successful! And you are so right that it's a blessing; both to have someone you love enough to miss and that he's able to go to college 🤗

When Andi first went away I honestly thought to myself, "Ugh how would I handle having BOTH kids away???" And I just don't know. Ricky's senior year of college will be Chris's senior year of high school and with Ricky probably going on for his Master's I'll most likely have them both gone
Andi is almost 6 years younger than Jack so she was like an only child while Jack was at college. I almost think that made it harder to see her go. Jack was in college for 5.5 years getting his Master’s. He was just finishing up when Andi went off to College. It’s definitely a change! It’s nice you are not very far from Ricky’s school. Andi is just under 3 hours from us and so is Jack now. That helps a lonely mom and dad, 😊

4. As Ricky said when I suggested all these to him, get myself some professional help or a new hobby 😂 :crazy:

FYI I will NOT be ok when my Ricky leaves! Moving along..............
It's so hard for mommas when they leave. I think I am going to feel it all over again when Jack goes back at the end of August. The one good part of this stupid pandemic has been having him home the last five months. I just glad Jamie and Stuart decided to take a gap year.....I couldn't lose all three of my babies at once!
And yes I left it there and when Steve had the audacity to USE one of those plates, I washed it and put it RIGHT BACK where it belonged :mickeyjum
Proper thing too!
You are most definitely missing out on a solid fifth option: 5. Carry it with you as you go throughout each day and document it ala "Flat Stanley." Then be sure to tag Ricky on all social media platforms.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

There were quite a few people waiting to be called so it's a good thing they expanded the restaurant! We hadn't been since then and it's absolutely adorable, still maintaining that cute soda shop vibe.

It looks so cute! We had an ADR for July…maybe next April 🙏

We finished up and you would assume given where we were we'd get ice cream right?

Of course ::yes::

CM cleaning the doors and door handles of the arcade and the arcade isn't even open so in theory nobody is touching it! Now we all probably agree WDW isn't a dirty place or we wouldn't all go but I can tell you, the areas we saw being cleaned on this trip were areas that I would not normally even think about whether they're cleaned or not. So either I'm a dirty girl :poop: or they are taking their safety protocol very seriously.

I love that they are doing this :love::worship:

We got it worse than we thought and there are thousands of power outages all over NY; we lost it for about 10 hours Tuesday but luckily got it back around 10:30pm.

That sucks. Ours went of for maybe 30 minutes but I was working and it was on by the time I got home at 8. We got lucky because in our neighborhood, all the wires are underground. The rest of our town is trashed.

1. seatbelt it in to the passenger seat of my car so he's with me whenever I drive around;
2. prop it up in his bed and go in to his room and say goodnight each night;
3. Sit it in his chair downstairs in his "man cave" and say hello every time I walk by to the laundry room; or
4. As Ricky said when I suggested all these to him, get myself some professional help or a new hobby 😂 :crazy:

4! Ding, ding, ding!!

These were the same ones in the parks. Soon Renee and Chad showed up and the quiet of the lounge was disrupted! We had a great time catching up:

🥰

And here's the way they're leaving the remotes:

My kids used to make fun of me, but I've been doing this for YEARS with Ziploc bags. It's literally the grossest thing in the room.

t’s nice you are not very far from Ricky’s school. Andi is just under 3 hours from us and so is Jack now. That helps a lonely mom and dad, 😊
Definitely happy he's an hour and 26 minutes from us :worship: As I'll probably be making that drive fairly often if only to drop off a tube of toothpaste. Any excuse lol
The one good part of this stupid pandemic has been having him home the last five months.
True, I often thought how nice it was to get to spend extra time with the boys. even on Tuesday when we lost power for 10 hours we almost immediately started playing UNO :goodvibes
Proper thing too!
Why would one even USE a dish that was part of an on-table Mickey head design? Not a real DISer that's for sure!
I love that they are doing this :love:
It was interesting and comforting to see at Universal in June and I wondered if it would be as obvious at Disney - it was!
he rest of our town is trashed.
Glad you guys made out ok! Yeah I keep hearing that large parts of CT are still bad
Ali is living the dream. She has the best of both worlds right now. She's living on her own but still has mom running around town picking up things for her dorm like a rug, bath mat, snacks etc...
LOL! At least you aren't that far, I know whatever Ricky asks for I'll drive the 90 minutes to bring him no questions! Oh and you just reminded me to buy him a bath mat.......................just add to the never ending list!

We got it worse than we thought and there are thousands of power outages all over NY; we lost it for about 10 hours Tuesday but luckily got it back around 10:30pm. Half our neighborhood and my granddaughters neighborhood are still out and the company is saying it could be days until they're restored............
Hope things are in much better shape now. The Hurricane hit exactly where we are supposed to go to the beach next week but it looks like they will largely be cleaned up by then

Then we were able to take them SO, do I:

1. seatbelt it in to the passenger seat of my car so he's with me whenever I drive around;
2. prop it up in his bed and go in to his room and say goodnight each night;
3. Sit it in his chair downstairs in his "man cave" and say hello every time I walk by to the laundry room; or
I'm not sure if this wants to make me laugh or cry. I cannot fathom the day when Casey will go to college. We keep trying to convince her to go into wine making and then we'll just retire and follow her to California so she can always live with us. But my little teetotaler does not think this is a good idea

I was so confused by this picture. I'm thinking I had no idea Melinda was there but think I finally figured out this was an old pic

And closed the bar down! Granted it was a bit after 9 when we arrived and they closed at 10 but even our bartender left before us! He was great and when he was done with his shift he wished us a fond good-night and told us to stay as long as we wished, which we did! I think we left around 11:30?
Way to go!!!!!!!! Nothing like the first night of vacation and shutting down the bar Love that they let you stay and keep drinking after they shut down.

LOL! At least you aren't that far, I know whatever Ricky asks for I'll drive the 90 minutes to bring him no questions! Oh and you just reminded me to buy him a bath mat.......................just add to the never ending list!
Ali's actually coming home today. She lasted 5 days, lol!
Tim and Ashley are dropping off all the extra crap I bought her and then bringing her home for the afternoon to visit. :rotfl2:

Just found this. Like right this second. And lucky I did!
I'll be a bit catching up, so patience, you.

It's been a busy few days here since I updated! We found out we move Ricky in on Wednesday😯 but luckily he comes back home with us! It's freshman orientation with a shorter orientation for parents, and then we move the bulk of his belongings in to his room - between 6 and 10 pm. Due to all the new COVID restrictions only one parent can attend the orientation and that same parent can help with the move in, and while it would really be better for Steve to be there to help move stuff in, I need to be the one doing orientation if I want to know anything! Ricky will then go for good between the 21st and 23rd and we should have that date later this week.

And now for something that made me cry happy tears and not sad, we'll jump in to our first post-COVID park day
pixiedust:

Day 2 Part 1: Why Sir, Is That A Travel Size Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To Be BACK IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM??!!!

I was looking forward to no rushing this trip; really no need (at most parks) to arrive early, no rushing for FP's. But even though I didn't go to sleep until almost 2 the night before I was up early because today I'd be stepping back in to a Disney park for the first time since January!

You may be saying "ah that's only 6 months....." but in 2019 the longest I went between my 8 trips was 3 months. Even more so in the midst of the pandemic I, as I'm sure many of you did, wondered when we'd get to return and if indeed it would be in 2021. Shake your heads if you want but when the parks closed back in March it hit me how serious the whole virus situation was and really was the first time I felt uneasy and nervous about what was ahead. With good reason we know now! So getting up early today and being able to walk down Main St. was something I needed!

Unfortunately this was also the morning I learned some rough information: NO DISNEY DANISH. What's that you say? It's true friends, at least it was 2 weeks ago. Steve is always up early so he was out and about walking the Boardwalk; I texted asking him to bring me a danish-preferably cheese but I'll take apple too thank you - and was disappointed when he returned with this:

That is the best he could do for my 2nd favorite Disney pastry, the crumb cake o_O Because there was NO DANISH AT ALL at the BW Bakery or BC Marketplace and the pastries are/were pre-packaged. Understood......I guess, also why I took 2 bites and gave up. There were better breakfasts to come at least!

MK opened at 9 and we left the room around 8:50, wanting to be there early but not concerned about being there for opening. We were taking a Disney bus for the 1st time and I was interested to experience what they were doing although I'd seen pictures from co-workers and talked to @missjackiemcg who was lucky enough to have already visited so I had an idea what the deal was. I will say we had great bus service during this stay. We did use Lyft often as we always do but even buses to DS were good.

Safety check in! You can either consider this the boring part of the update or the good-to-know part depending on you. Either way it's cool!
By the elevators in the Villas were these wipe stands. Two days they were empty but otherwise they were full. While we did go to a couple other resorts I didn't notice them anywhere else but I may not have paid enough attention

At the bus stop there were 3 other groups waiting and we all got on the bus when it came about 30 seconds after we walked up. No worries about crowding as the buses are divided into 6 sections with numbered seats and a partition in between the sections. The driver told us all where to sit based on how many were in our party and this meant some seats were left empty. For instance we were often in area 3 which was always 3 seats so the other one stayed empty.

Let me tell you how wonderful it was to step off the bus at the park :love::love: Neither the signage telling guests about physical distancing and temp checks, the hand sanitizer stations by the tapstiles nor the signs only letting you go in one entrance of the Emporium and out the other could take away from my feelings when I saw this:

Being trained the way we are we headed right to 7DMT which at about 9:30 was showing a 35 minute wait. The line was almost to the entrance of New Fantasyland but you need to remember that all parties have 6 feet between them so all lines look longer. We were on in 22 minutes and with one exception that the longest we waited the whole trip!

Plexiglass up in the inside queue on 7D if you haven't seen it:

We were going to go to BTMRR but as it still had 5 minute wait we went across to WtP first, PP, then hit Haunted Mansion. Funny you still need to wear your mask when hanging with 999 Happy Haunts but I guess nobody is safe from the virus: ( It's a joke friends!)

And that's where we met up with Birthday Girl Jen and her DH Joe! It was so good to see who we now consider our "old" friends :grouphug:, really seems as though we've known each other for years! We headed for some adventure together, weaving our way through the crowds:

Big Thunder was close to a walk on with a 10 minute posted wait. We debated doing Splash right then and I wish we did because the wait was like 25 but Jenny and Joe had lunch to get to and while we still had about 30 minutes I didn't want to be sitting soaking wet in an a/c restaurant. We split up for the time being and as we walked back through Frontierland we saw our first Post-COVID character from a distance!

YAY! It was so cute and exciting and tons of the very few guests present were waving to him and yelling. If you're curious he did have an attendant with him up there as well who was wearing a mask :thumbsup2 As we were waiving I heard some tinkling; assuring myself it was not me (or my husband) doing the tinkling I instead put some thought into it and then realized we had another friend coming :tink: I only took a video and it's more bad than good so I'm not posting it but it was Tink on her Festival of Fanstasy Float. She came from the same place in Frontierland where the parade starts and had attendants with her and they played all sorts of songs from PP. I think she went all the way down to Main Street! She isn't usually a favorite of mine but this trip any character I saw was my favorite and she waved and waved to all who waved to her.

I'm at my picture limit and I need to do some work so I'll save the rest of our MK day for next time! Have a Happy Monday all!

he Hurricane hit exactly where we are supposed to go to the beach next week but it looks like they will largely be cleaned up by then
Cool! No excuse then for anyone to not want to get up and go :P Have a great time!
I'm not sure if this wants to make me laugh or cry.
Don't worry, I'll choose for you and do both 🎭 Because whenever I'm lucky enough to laugh about it, it always turns to tears.
How's that for looking for sympathy?? But it's true 😿
We keep trying to convince her to go into wine making and then we'll just retire and follow her to California so she can always live with us. But my little teetotaler does not think this is a good idea
I find this hysterical and it'll be even funnier if she never develops a taste for the adult beverage. But you're lucky you got years to go!
Ali's actually coming home today. She lasted 5 days, lol!
🤣 On the one hand I'd be happy if Ricky wanted to come home that soon but on the other it would mean he wasn't enjoying himself.
Or already went through all his towels and needed them washed.......................
Just found this. Like right this second. And lucky I did!
:worship::yay::wave:
I was hoping and hoping you'd find me! Figured if not I'd just keep dropping hints when you commented on others' TR's lol
I'll be a bit catching up, so patience, you.

:surfweb: Don't worry, not holding my breath or anything here :faint:

Seriously So happy to be here and that you're here again!!!!

So happy you got back to your happy place!
No useful advice on the college kid leaving home. My daughter moved to Denmark for a year (hubby is Danish) when she got married and I howled! Frequently! It was 3 hours by plane and we visited as often as possible with her visiting us between times so we saw each other every 6 weeks or so but I really missed her and so did the whole family. Thankfully on one of their trips home we had a family party, a wake and a funeral (not that I was wishing anybody dead or that but wakes are quite good craic aside from the obvious sadness):rotfl: and at the end of the week they decided they missed living here and as soon as her hubby agreed that he missed it too she had flights and movers booked and were homeward bound! Now they live about 5 minutes drive away and everyone is happy :goodvibes

Quinnipiac , which I only know because of their Presidential Polls of Gravitas, has the division of labor all wrong. Dads or the bulkier figure of the parental unit heft the futon and mini-frig up the stairs and moms go to orientation and learn stuff they will never extract from their college student. What I learned at orientation: don’t be a helicopter parent. Let them solve things on their own. Don’t email professors. Make them try 3 times to solve things before you step in. Don’t email the Dean. Arrange for a 5 minute phone call every Sunday night and leave them alone. Don’t email the President. Don’t hover. And always know how much they owe, and make sure the bills are paid and stay in frequent communication with the Business office because we don’t trust your kid to read their emails.

Last edited:
Or needed a pizza...LOL!
Pizza is a priority right! Lol The girl needs food!
I used to go home, and bring my friends, when we were starving and out of cash lol. My mum could always make a dinner for 4 feed 8 (or maybe she just assumed I’d bring the waifs and strays). We always returned to the student nurses home stuffed and happy 😋 My friends still talk about my mum’s apple tarts and bowls of stew. Happy memories :goodvibes

2 pages down...

SURPRISE!- not my FIRST trip report!
What??? How is this possible?!?!?

:rolleyes1
Believe me, after years and years on here I can truly say that DIS friends are true friends in every sense of the word
::yes:: Agree completely!
Let's start with a test! As I said this isn't my first TR here. Do these ring a bell pirate: 🍤
Nope. Not a clue. No idea. Zip. Nada.

Maybe.
my DH who was my travelling partner on this trip we'll call, for lack of a favorite Disney character - Steve :cool1:
:laughing: Very creative!
our oldest backed out so he wouldn't miss work and time with friends before he leaves for college in a month (don't remind me!)
Mum's the word.

Oops! Poor choice of words.
Then we spent a good portion of our trip with our Chicaaaago besties @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe for her 29th birthday spectacular :drinking1
Happy birthday Jenny!
And when I say :drinking1I mean :faint::faint::faint:
Uh, oh! :laughing:
How Many Hours Does It Take to Get To Florida?
Hours? Might be years. :sad1:
Until they announced our plane was now delayed 2 hours because while the aircraft was there, we had no crew.
Uh, oh...
Because our plane was delayed so long people were arriving for later flights and the terminal was getting crowded which we didn't like so much.
:( Yeah... kinda taking the social distancing aspect out of the equation, there.
I prefer the JETS that fought with the SHARKS
I prefer these Jets vs sharks:
we finally boarded the plane around 3:30 so about 4 hours late.
Ugh. Not great. I've had worse, but... still... not great at all.
Love my retro band!
Me too!
You know what else apparently wasn't full? The gas tank, because right after the pilot announced we were next for takeoff we turned around, headed back towards the terminal, and he announced we were being rerouted over Pennsylvania due to a storm that would add 20 minutes on to our flight so we needed more fuel.
Whoopsie! But better than running out halfway there.

So... you're probably not interested, but the plane must carry enough fuel to fly to it's destination, and then to its alternat airport and then for an additional 45 minutes. So why not just fill the tank? Because it costs more money to carry more weight.
it felt like a breath of fresh air in June being in MCO
...through a face mask.
We had booked a standard view studio but guess what we got?
broom closet?
Yup that's a 1 bedroom baby!
score!
We didn't really see the view from our balcony until the morning but it was pretty neat; we could see the Eiffel Tower and also some of the Skyliner cars going by:
Very nice! Cool view!

Reading on...

Page 3 done!

I left off with us running to make our Beaches and Cream reservation which we did!
Good! I'd hate to miss that!
And as an FYI we really like being able to "check in" for our ADR's online.
Ah! I wonder if they'll keep that. I think I'd like that too.
We found pretty consistently that we had about a 3-5 minute wait when we did this other than B&C so didn't do it until we were really close to the restaurant; you cannot do it until at least 15 minutes before your ADR time.
Thanks for the tip.
While we sat outside we commented how forlorn SAB looked all shuttered up:
:(

it's a good thing they expanded the restaurant!
I had very mixed feelings about that... I really liked the old style, but...
We hadn't been since then and it's absolutely adorable, still maintaining that cute soda shop vibe.
… I'm glad to hear it's kept some soda shop vibe!
Here is what our view of the main part of the restaurant was:
I like it. :)
That pineapple hard cider was so good and not overly sweet like you'd think.
Might have to try that.
French Dip Sandwich
Toasted French Roll served with Thinly-sliced Roast Beef, Swiss, and Au Jus topped with Crispy-fried Onions
Not a fan of Reubens, but this sure looked good!
I subbed the onion rings because these have always been some of the best O'rings on property and that hasn't changed!
Best? Better than 50s?
We finished up and you would assume given where we were we'd get ice cream right? Especially since I eat sweets any chance I get? But alas we did not (right now we did not ;)) and that's because we had more plans for after dinner and I need to leave room for more adult beverages!
As long as you're going back or getting ice cream at the very least from somewhere.
CM cleaning the doors and door handles of the arcade and the arcade isn't even open so in theory nobody is touching it!
Huh!
So either I'm a dirty girl :poop:
Hello!!

Page 4 done... almost all caught up!

there are thousands of power outages all over NY; we lost it for about 10 hours Tuesday but luckily got it back around 10:30pm.
10 hours is a long time!
Connecticut (where the college is) got hit even worse than us and the area where the school is has no power and lots of damage.
I hadn't heard. :(
FYI I will NOT be ok when my Ricky leaves!
:hug:
Having 3 parts to our first day is pretty good considering we didn't arrive until 7:43 PM!
:laughing:
and then the live music came.
Really! Surprised. Was it good? What was it? Pianist? Singer?
We ordered drinks: for me the sangria
what???? I am shocked! Shocked!!!
This is NOT a criticism, but a genuine question. Did you feel odd at all about not social distancing between the two couples?
And closed the bar down! Granted it was a bit after 9 when we arrived and they closed at 10
:laughing: Still counts!
but even our bartender left before us!
Whoa. "I can't take it anymore. These people won't leave!"
told us to stay as long as we wished, which we did! I think we left around 11:30?
Nice. :)
Also FYI, our masks are off even though we aren't sitting at our table because NOBODY else was in the lounge :thumbsup2
I totally get that. I cannot, for the life of me, understand people who wear them... while driving alone in their own car.
And yes I left it there and when Steve had the audacity to USE one of those plates, I washed it and put it RIGHT BACK where it belonged :mickeyjum
:lmao:
The bathroom had this great soaking tub:
yusssssss...
And here's the way they're leaving the remotes:
"Dear guest. Welcome home! The TV remote has been cleaned for your protection. The rest of the room... you're on your own. Good luck."

And... caught up!

while it would really be better for Steve to be there to help move stuff in, I need to be the one doing orientation if I want to know anything!
I get that. Completely.
If it'd be me, DW would've said "So? How did it go? How was the move? What's the room like?" Plus one point three six million other questions.
Of which my answer would've been "I dunno. Okay I guess."

Just one answer. For all one point three six million questions.
Day 2 Part 1: Why Sir, Is That A Travel Size Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To Be BACK IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM??!!!
Awesome title! :laughing:
today I'd be stepping back in to a Disney park for the first time since January!
Not just a little bit envious.
in 2019 the longest I went between my 8 trips was 3 months.
:faint:
I, as I'm sure many of you did, wondered when we'd get to return and if indeed it would be in 2021
I'm wondering now if it will even be in 2022... possibly 2023.

:sad1:
there was NO DANISH AT ALL at the BW Bakery or BC Marketplace
What?!?!?! A sternly worded letter is in order! Time to Karen up!
Safety check in! You can either consider this the boring part of the update or the good-to-know part depending on you. Either way it's cool!
I found it interesting. :)
The driver told us all where to sit based on how many were in our party and this meant some seats were left empty.
Ah! Wondered how that'd work.
Let me tell you how wonderful it was to step off the bus at the park :love::love:
<sigh> Happy for you, though. :hug:
We were on in 22 minutes and with one exception that the longest we waited the whole trip!
Wow! Wonderful!
Plexiglass up in the inside queue on 7D if you haven't seen it:
Had not.
Funny you still need to wear your mask when hanging with 999 Happy Haunts but I guess nobody is safe from the virus: ( It's a joke friends!)
Wondered about that too. I mean... you are socially distanced automatically once on the ride.
weaving our way through the crowds:
:sad2:
while we still had about 30 minutes I didn't want to be sitting soaking wet in an a/c restaurant.
I get that. brrrrr...
I heard some tinkling; assuring myself it was not me (or my husband) doing the tinkling
Well, you had just passed the Tangled Tinkle Spot...
She isn't usually a favorite of mine but this trip any character I saw was my favorite and she waved and waved to all who waved to her.
:goodvibes

I was hoping and hoping you'd find me! Figured if not I'd just keep dropping hints when you commented on others' TR's lol
Have you forgotten that I'm a man? We don't get hints. You basically have to say "Hey pkondz! Yeah! You! I. HAVE. STARTED. A. NEW. TR.
You can find it here: CLICK HERE! RIGHT HERE!
Click the link! Click it! Cliiiiiiiick itttttttt!"

I'll probably still need a PM, though.

:surfweb: Don't worry, not holding my breath or anything here :faint:

Seriously So happy to be here and that you're here again!!!!
:goodvibes And I'm happy to have found you!

And now go and reply to every single one of my comments.

Ha! Bet you're regretting me finding you now!

(And no. You don't have to reply to all those comments. Or any of them. It's your TR, lady!)

We knew MV was good because as mentioned we'd been there the year before

I love that picture you posted of us! I need to print it.

This isn't the best sangria but it'll do in a pinch; interestingly enough my sister brought over a HUGE jug of this brand of sangria for Ricky's graduation party a few months ago!

Well any sangria sold in a HUGE JUG must be really high quality stuff 😂

We had a great time catching up:
Love that pic of the four of you also!!! Good job on the selfie! (Steve must not have taken it but don’t tell him I said so)

Shake your heads if you want but when the parks closed back in March it hit me how serious the whole virus situation was and really was the first time I felt uneasy and nervous about what was ahead
Shaking my head yes because it was the same for me. My last day of work in person at the office had been the Friday before and then when they shut down Disney I was like ooooooh heck

Unfortunately this was also the morning I learned some rough information: NO DISNEY DANISH. What's that you say? It's true friends, at least it was 2 weeks ago. Steve is always up early so he was out and about walking the Boardwalk; I texted asking him to bring me a danish-preferably cheese but I'll take apple too thank you - and was disappointed when he returned with this

noooooooooooooo

While we did go to a couple other resorts I didn't notice them anywhere else but I may not have paid enough attention
They had the wipes in the elevator bank at Riviera too!!!

Good luck with Ricky’s orientation this week. I know that will be a happy milestone but still tough :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter