Hello-It'sSmee! A July 2020 "It's Good to Be Bad AND Back" TR *Link to new TR 2/21*

Well the DeVizio house has one less occupant now 😭 Yesterday went well as far as move in/drop off/Ricky's feelings went. Two of his other 5 roommates also moved in (the other 3 supposedly came today) and he went and played basketball with one in the evening after we left. He did say he was bored part of the time but that's understandable for your first night in a new place with 2 new people and social activities limited! I was quite the mess when he and Steve drove away in the morning, and then when we left him in CT. Chris actually offered to put MY music on instead of his God-awful music on the way home because he saw how upset I was. Boys love their mamas even when it doesn't look like they do 💙 I do still feel sick to my stomach today even though I talked to him a bit and he said he was ok and he had lunch with some friends. His classes start tomorrow online for the first 2 weeks, then he has 4 in person and 1 online. A tad more 🍷 today calmed me a bit lol! I'm trying not to text too much so at this point I don't plan on bothering him till tomorrow to see how classes went. And if I didn't say this already all kids got tested for COVID before moving in; hot spot state students are quarantined to their rooms for 2 weeks and the kids get tested each week starting Wednesday. Finally I want to give all of you who texted, commented on FB yesterday and commented here a big :thanks: for thinking of us xoxo!

Let's get going with our HS day! Let me preface this update by saying I totally understand if any of you need to remove yourselves from this TR after you see what we did
:rolleyes1

Day 3 Part 2: AP status REVOKED! Your love is a LIE ; you are hereby BANNED! (😉😉)

If there's any way to get people to want to read an update that's gotta be it, right?? To keep your excitement building here are a couple pics from our refreshing spur of the moment kind of HBD lunch:

In order of appearance we have:

Heirloom Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella Salad
Shaved Onions, Thai Basil, Gremolata, Calamansi Vinaigrette
Our Famous Cobb Salad
Finely Chopped Greens, Turkey Breast, Bacon, Egg, Tomatoes, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chives, Cobb Dressing.
Shrimp and Grits
Andouille-crusted Shrimp, Cotswald Chive and Onion Grits, Poblano Cream Sauce, Espellette Oil

The app was good other than a few too many shaved onions on top which were easy enough to move. Not that this is negative enough to revoke my AP but I wasn't a big fan of the Cobb Salad - sorry! I am a loser who really only likes Iceberg Lettuce; I know guys, I know. So that was the first turn off. I also needed LOTS more dressing and I did get a bit extra but not enough. It was light and all the ingredients were fresh. Steve loved his shrimp & grits FYI and seems to be ordering this dish more often when it's on a menu in Disney.

We have lunch booked here next month with @Jenny Sanders and I plan to try something different! But DEFINITELY getting that Bloody Mary because it totally hit the spot.

While we were eating ROTR got running again! By the time we left the restaurant our estimated wait time was 20-30 minutes; doable for sure. We took our full bellies and finally rode TOT with a posted 20 minute wait that was really just a continuous walk through that eerie and beautiful hotel. When we came out our boarding group was up!

As I may have said earlier, we've been to Disney a couple times since ROTR debuted but never felt the urge to do what was necessary to ride since we are not in the least bit SW fans. We both highly dislike Star Tours and while I've ridden MF 4x and Steve twice, we don't enjoy it. We both freely admit the theming is spot on and impressive and on our AP SWGE preview day we sent pics to Steve's SW loving brother who was DYING at how awesome it looked so we know you fans love it! But for "work" purposes and for the purpose of wanting to try anything new that Disney offers we had decide this trip, we'd ride :moped:

That is why we went directly to SWGE and found our place in line behind about 1000 other people, some of whom were under umbrellas while we were right under the bright yellow sun. And then we listened as a SWGE CM said unfortunately the ride was currently down but of course we could wait or leave the line and come back when it was up and running.

Well. We stayed in line. We hadn't rearranged lunch for this to happen, blazing sun and downed ride or not. We watched folks line up behind us and walk away. And after about 6 LONG minutes of waiting......................................................

We left.:duck:
That's right. We gave up our BG like right at the last minute. We had an awesome #, 23, were in line to ride at 2pm, and blew it off. :scared:

You may leave now if you need to......I'm sorry but I understand! Ugh if it were a Villains ride or Villains meet, or even like a sangria or magic bar tasting thing we would have sucked it up and hung but for SW, for us? Not worth it. We were HOT and kind of tired and we knew the ride could be down 5 minutes or 3 hours. I texted Jenny as we left and I'm pretty sure she turned to Joe and asked why they were friends with us lmao.

After doing something I thought I'd never admit to anyone we headed out of the park. Passed this:

Handwashing station! First one we'd seen. And here were the other guests in our area as we walked out:

Now HS was definitely the more "crowded" of the parks we visited and I know it's gotten moreso since our visit. However this was after 2pm and regardless of the day of the week, it does still consistently seem as though crowds thing out after 2 once everyone either secures a BG at that time or strikes out again.

We took the skyliner to the IG which was Steve's 2nd ride and longest ride to date. Once back at our resort we were still a bit full from lunch so decided a little pool time would work! We are not huge pool people when in Disney although Steve would be more willing to hang poolside than I would be, but the heat did me in this time. I took these pictures our last morning hence nobody in the pool:

If you look to the left in the pool pic I posted you can pretty much see some distance has been put between groups of chairs. There were 5 adults in the pool when we arrived and a few more lounging; another couple and a family with 3 kids came while we were in. The kids actually didn't go in the pool, it looked like that family just came to eat poolside. The water felt GREAT and while there was some music playing, I gotta say it was kind of boring. I guess if I am going to spend time at a pool I prefer kids running around and shouting and I like the energy of the pool games. The two CM's were just sitting there since there really wasn't anything else to do and on top of that it was now overcast. Still a nice break!
After about 45 minutes in the water the CM's announced lightning within 6 miles so we had to get out and leave even the pool deck area. No worries though; we went and changed and still no rain so we walked over to B&C and made up for not getting ice cream our arrival night:

My preference would have been the No Way Jose but this "mini" Mickey Pants Sundae hit the spot!

It did start drizzling so we went back to our room. We had some time before we were meeting up with Jenny and Joe and I had a bit of work to do. Since I have room for one more picture let's try something I......saw on someone's PTR once, some of you may have seen it
:rolleyes1 In honor of mine and Steve's very limited knowledge and understanding of Star Wars,

We have lunch booked here next month with @Jenny Sanders and I plan to try something different! But DEFINITELY getting that Bloody Mary because it totally hit the spot.
I am getting the Cobb, lol! I will also get the Bloody Mary because why not!!!

I texted Jenny as we left and I'm pretty sure she turned to Joe and asked why they were friends with us lmao.
No way!!! We wouldn't have waited either. Hell to the no.

My preference would have been the No Way Jose
I am so getting that on our Disney arrival day next month. It looks so good and I have been dying to try it. 😁

Ah so sorry you didn't enjoy the Cobb salad...it is a FAVORITE of ours for sure. I've even made it at home before and the whole family will eat it.

I totally get it about the pool too. We hung out at the WL pool and I kinda missed all the fun CM games happening there. I enjoy watching all of that. It was still nice to just float in the pool for a bit, lounge on a chair with nobody near us, and then head over to Geyser Point for food.

I'm with you on the Star Wars stuff also. It's not really my thing but DH saw the SW movies about a million times as a kid and has seen all the other recent SW stuff so he certainly seemed to enjoy it. I am with you on not sticking around though as that line you mentioned seemed crazy. Our BG was called around 6:40pm (we were #89) and we had until 7:40pm to arrive on a day when the park closed at 8pm. We pretty much walked right onto the ride though. I'm sure if it had been experiencing technical issues during the day our chances of riding would have been much less. However they were at BG#41 right around 2pm when they started releasing the second set of BGs and they consistently were moving about 10 groups per hour so we felt pretty good about our chances. It was still pretty close though and honestly since I'm not a big SW fan I just wasn't all that impressed with the ride. I was blown away by FOP but this one...meh it was okay. :)

Well the DeVizio house has one less occupant now 😭
I know. :hug:
I was quite the mess when he and Steve drove away in the morning
One more... :hug:
Chris actually offered to put MY music on instead of his God-awful music on the way home because he saw how upset I was.
Nice of him. Did it help?
A tad more 🍷 today calmed me a bit lol!
:laughing: Glad that helped! Could hardly hurt!
all kids got tested for COVID before moving in; hot spot state students are quarantined to their rooms for 2 weeks and the kids get tested each week starting Wednesday.
Huh. Sounds like a pretty sound plan.
Day 3 Part 2: AP status REVOKED! Your love is a LIE ; you are hereby BANNED! (😉😉)
Whoa!!
Ahhhh... Everything looked good, but I do like that Cobb salad.
Not that this is negative enough to revoke my AP but I wasn't a big fan of the Cobb Salad - sorry!
I'm starting to understand... does not like Cobb salad, likes coconut...
I am a loser who really only likes Iceberg Lettuce; I know guys, I know.
:lmao: You said it!!
While we were eating ROTR got running again! By the time we left the restaurant our estimated wait time was 20-30 minutes; doable for sure.
Yay!

Um... my "Yay" may be premature.
We took our full bellies and finally rode TOT with a posted 20 minute wait that was really just a continuous walk through that eerie and beautiful hotel.
Nice.
I've ridden MF 4x and Steve twice, we don't enjoy it.
:laughing: You don't enjoy it, so you rode it 4x. Now I know why you eat Magic Bars!
And then we listened as a SWGE CM said unfortunately the ride was currently down but of course we could wait or leave the line and come back when it was up and running.
:headache:
And after about 6 LONG minutes of waiting......................................................

What????
if it were a Villains ride or Villains meet, or even like a sangria or magic bar tasting thing we would have sucked it up and hung
Well... (except for the magic bar)... of course!
I texted Jenny as we left and I'm pretty sure she turned to Joe and asked why they were friends with us lmao.
:laughing:
We are not huge pool people when in Disney
Neither am I.
Huh. Interesting.
I guess if I am going to spend time at a pool I prefer kids running around and shouting and I like the energy of the pool games.
Really! I'm the exact opposite. I don't mind people around, but... I usually want to relax and kids running and screaming doesn't do it for me.
we walked over to B&C and made up for not getting ice cream our arrival night:

My preference would have been the No Way Jose but this "mini" Mickey Pants Sundae hit the spot!
mmmm No way Jose.... but that does look good. :)
I don't really have a fave, but if push came to shove... I think...
hanshotfirst.gif

Thank you :lovestruc It went well other than my bawling when we left him and then Chris needing to calm me down so I could drive home lol. I will admit I still have a pit in my stomach today; he sent me a really sweet text late last night and I know he's ok but am waiting to hear from him today. I think my daily mood will depend on how he's doing!
I remember those days... you have this empty feeling in the pit of your stomach waiting to hear that he is okay. 🤢 Then after you do, you can go on with your day feeling much better. Of course, it happens again the next day! LOL! Trust me, it does get easier.... before you know it, it will be a week before that feeling starts to creep up. Thank goodness for social media. At least if you see him responding to other posts, you know he is doing well! :flower1:

I really want to try the Cobb salad, one of these trips!
You have to ride Rise one of your trips, just to experience the different way the ride is. The track less vehicle and drop sequence is really cool! I forgive you this time. 😂
We definitely are not pool people, Andi doesn’t go in and boring for me to lounge around by myself.
I love so many SW characters however he is an all time favorite of both Jack and I

And if I didn't say this already all kids got tested for COVID before moving in; hot spot state students are quarantined to their rooms for 2 weeks and the kids get tested each week starting Wednesday.
This is really smart and if all the colleges did this there would be less incidents of Covid outbreaks. I hope Ricky's school is successful at keeping the kids at school.
I wasn't a big fan of the Cobb Salad
That salad has never looked good to me. It has too many toppings. ;)
Steve loved his shrimp & grits
This looks a little unique and there doesn't seem to be enough of it.
The water felt GREAT and while there was some music playing, I gotta say it was kind of boring.
We like the villas pool because it is usually nice and quiet there. :)

Boys love their mamas even when it doesn't look like they do 💙 I do still feel sick to my stomach today even though I talked to him a bit and he said he was ok and he had lunch with some friends.

Awww that's so hard. I totally know the feeling and will be feeling it in a couple of weeks, though my man-child probably won't even share with me that he is ok and having lunch with friends so I will just be left to worry and be sad lol. I'm sure he is getting used to it though!!

Pool time doesn't sound quite the same...although lounging around by a Disney pool still sounds nice!! sorry you didn't get on ROTR but I totally get not waiting. That said, I am interested to hear what a non SW fan like you will think about the ride once you eventually one day get to ride it. Personally I want to get back there while crowds are still lower to try to ride more than once...but it sounds like the process is still pretty complicated and that DHS is still the busiest park for this very reason!

Also sorry you didn't like the Cobb salad lol...I get it though. I do like Cobb salads usually but always get them without the egg lol

This looks a little unique and there doesn't seem to be enough of it.

Re: Shrimp and Grits...since I'm a huge fan of this dish (though I make my own at home which is awesome) we had this one at Coral Reef last week:

This is minus a few shrimp...which I ate before the photo. Also there was a succotash-like substance that was supposed to go on top...I asked for it on the side. It was light on the andouille sausage...but the cheese grits were outstanding and the shrimp was good too. Between this and the lobster bisque, this meal at Coral Reef was awesome for us!

I am getting the Cobb, lol! I will also get the Bloody Mary because why not!!!
I'm getting TWO Bloody Mary's 😉 😉
I am so getting that on our Disney arrival day next month. It looks so good and I have been dying to try it. 😁
It's SO good I wish they had a bigger selection at the walk up window.
It was still nice to just float in the pool for a bit, lounge on a chair with nobody near us, and then head over to Geyser Point for food.
Very true and it was definitely nice. We are looking forward to chilling in the BR pool next month and definitely going to GP a few times :goodvibes
It was still pretty close though and honestly since I'm not a big SW fan I just wasn't all that impressed with the ride. I was blown away by FOP but this one...meh it was okay. :)
Everyone who is NOT a big fan says it's still great so we'll see, I was not the least bit impressed with Millennium Falcon. But hey it's a new ride so gotta give it a try!
Nice of him. Did it help?
You know it did; he made me smile and that's rare for him, he's usually making me do this :furious: lol
Ahhhh... Everything looked good, but I do like that Cobb salad.
I like all the ingredients in it; just need to change that lettuce. Now if they'd just shake a little coconut on top..............
You don't enjoy it, so you rode it 4x. Now I know why you eat Magic Bars!
Ha!
Well the first time was with Steve during the AP preview. Had to give it a shot.
Then I rode 2x for "work" when we went on our VIP tour because that was early on in the day and I wasn't hangry or aggravated yet-
And then Steve wanted to give it one more try on another visit so I said ok, which I won't do again until the boys go!
::yes::🙄😁
I know what's wrong with us?????
Really! I'm the exact opposite. I don't mind people around, but... I usually want to relax and kids running and screaming doesn't do it for me.
I don't necessarily want a ton of people around and definitely not tons of screaming kids. I think it was the quiet I'm not used to at Disney pools. Again we rarely spend time at them but when we have our boys are with us, so we're at main pools with other folks. Plus with the storm rolling in, you know that weird silence-like vibe in the air? That was going on, too.........
I don't really have a fave, but if push came to shove... I think...
And as a non SW fan I actually DO know who Han is!
Who HE is 🤗

I hope you're starting to adjust to your new home with one less room mate. I really hope Ricky's has the best Freshman year possible. My youngest started her first day of Senior year with classes being cancelled due to the treat of a storm in the Gulf.

I like lots of topping so I really want to try the cobb salad someday. It looks so colorful. I'm not a fan of shrimp and grits but my girls really like it.

I think I would have left HS too. I would not like to wait in the sun for a ride that keeps going down.

remember those days... you have this empty feeling in the pit of your stomach waiting to hear that he is okay. 🤢 Then after you do, you can go on with your day feeling much better. Of course, it happens again the next day!
Exactly! He called Steve earlier about ordering books and at first I was sad he didn't call me but then I was just happy he told Steve he was having fun. Until tomorrow!
t least if you see him responding to other posts, you know he is doing well!
Yes and my mom, sister, and stepson are telling me when they talk to him so that helps too :)
You have to ride Rise one of your trips, just to experience the different way the ride is. The track less vehicle and drop sequence is really cool! I forgive you this time. 😂
Gee thanks lol. We are definitely planning to try for a BG again next month on our one HS day so fingers crossed we have good luck again getting one, and better luck getting on!
Andi doesn’t go in and boring for me to lounge around by myself.
I find it boring just lounging regardless of who is with me, swimming or lounging too! Just not a pool person but I felt so disgustingly sticky that cooling off for 30 or so minutes was perfect this time!
I love so many SW characters however he is an all time favorite of both Jack and I
Yay! Did I ever tell you (or mention in a TR) that about 3 summers ago, my younger stepson worked for a pool company and they took care of James Earl Jones' pool? He lives not far from us, has for years. And my stepson even saw him a couple times :worship:
This is really smart and if all the colleges did this there would be less incidents of Covid outbreaks. I hope Ricky's school is successful at keeping the kids at school.
I am honestly surprised that more colleges didn't require testing before students moved in! And even now, lots aren't testing once kids are on campus except when they experience an outbreak as a few have seen these last few days :(
though my man-child probably won't even share with me that he is ok and having lunch with friends so I will just be left to worry and be sad lol.
:laughing: I'm sure as time goes on and Ricky gets more comfortable I'll get less detail!
That said, I am interested to hear what a non SW fan like you will think about the ride once you eventually one day get to ride it.
I am totally hoping to finally ride next month so I will also hopefully be able to report back on that :thumbsup2

You know it did; he made me smile and that's rare for him, he's usually making me do this :furious: lol
:)
I like all the ingredients in it; just need to change that lettuce. Now if they'd just shake a little coconut on top..............
Nooooooooooooooooooo...
Ha!
Well the first time was with Steve during the AP preview. Had to give it a shot.
Then I rode 2x for "work" when we went on our VIP tour because that was early on in the day and I wasn't hangry or aggravated yet-
And then Steve wanted to give it one more try on another visit so I said ok, which I won't do again until the boys go!
If/when I come down, I'll be sure to ride it with you, at least twice.
I don't necessarily want a ton of people around and definitely not tons of screaming kids. I think it was the quiet I'm not used to at Disney pools.
Ah... I actually get that.
And as a non SW fan I actually DO know who Han is!
Who HE is 🤗
Hoo haw!

Boys love their mamas even when it doesn't look like they do 💙

Hope all is well with Ricky…and you :hug:

t I wasn't a big fan of the Cobb Salad - sorry!

Whhhaaattt??? Are we even friends???

That's right. We gave up our BG like right at the last minute. We had an awesome #, 23, were in line to ride at 2pm, and blew it off. :scared:

Oh, my :sad2:

Once back at our resort we were still a bit full from lunch so decided a little pool time would work! We are not huge pool people when in Disney although Steve would be more willing to hang poolside than I would be, but the heat did me in this time. I took these pictures our last morning hence nobody in the pool:

That looks heavenly. I love a good pool day and will usually make time to spend at least one afternoon lounging.

I guess if I am going to spend time at a pool I prefer kids running around and shouting and I like the energy of the pool games.

I like that too. When Mike and I stayed at The Poly, I automatically went and found seats at the volcano pool. It's definitely more fun, even if I'm not participating.

made up for not getting ice cream our arrival night:

😋

So I realized that I jumped right in to our fabulous travel day without any background into how this trip came about! And these months many of us have a long paper trail (yeah I'm old; we'll say long email trail) of cancelled/rebooked vacation plans. I'm no different! I feel so lucky that we were just there in January, another adult only trip, most of it with our great friends and travel buddies @Jenny Sanders and Joe plus a few other special friends @pepperandchips @ArielSRL @Mollydolly334 and @chunkymonkey :

View attachment 515623

We got to see Caroline @disneyAndi14 and finally meet her daughter - the Andi in disneyAndi14 - also on that trip!

I wasn't that sad leaving because we had super awesome plans for less than 3 months later, a spring break/18th birthday for Ricky Disney cruise followed by a day at AK! We also had a fantastic 8 night July 4th stay booked with 2 nights at the Contemporary and then 6 nights at the Boardwalk CLUB LEVEL which we've never done there, and that would be our last big vaca before Ricky left for school.

Needless to say neither happened 😿 Nor did our back up Memorial Day Disney trip, or our early June back up Disney trip. Luckily though in anticipation of the parks not opening prior to July 4th I was able to book this late July trip before they shut the ability to book 2020 for that little time period so we ended up with the Boardwalk Inn from July 24-31st for all 4 of us! And the June trip turned into an absolutely wonderful Universal trip:

View attachment 515624

Then with Boardwalk not opening we were moved to BCV. I wasn't sad about this, but had been looking forward to Boardwalk again since we hadn't stayed in 5 years. And then the boys opted out so we cut off 2 days since this would be their first time staying home alone (my mom stepson checked in) and that's how we ended up at the BCV for 5 nights! OK I feel better now that you all know the backstory lol. We'll move on to our first dinner at Disney!

Day 1 Part 2: Hey Beaches I Need FOOD!

I left off with us running to make our Beaches and Cream reservation which we did! Amazing landing at 7:43 and still waiting 10 minutes for our 7:40 ADR. Not complaining at all! And as an FYI we really like being able to "check in" for our ADR's online. We found pretty consistently that we had about a 3-5 minute wait when we did this other than B&C so didn't do it until we were really close to the restaurant; you cannot do it until at least 15 minutes before your ADR time.
While we sat outside we commented how forlorn SAB looked all shuttered up:

View attachment 515644

There were quite a few people waiting to be called so it's a good thing they expanded the restaurant! We hadn't been since then and it's absolutely adorable, still maintaining that cute soda shop vibe.
I'm so used to doing dining reports but for my "first" 😏 I'm combining! So enjoy this review of our dinner!

We were seated at a booth that ran along the wall and normally would seat at least 4 separate parties. For now they are seating 2 parties along the wall. Here is what our view of the main part of the restaurant was:

View attachment 515645

We were fully comfortable with the distance between all tables and also noted that booths ,chairs and tables were all wiped down in between guests:

View attachment 515647W

By a manager too! We were extremely parched from all the mask wearing of the day so started with beverages:

View attachment 515648

That pineapple hard cider was so good and not overly sweet like you'd think. We were also beyond starving+
.Luckily our food came quickly and while most menus have been scaled down for now, B&C still had great options. Steve got the

Reuben Sandwich
Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss, and Thousand Island Dressing on Marbled Rye Bread

View attachment 515650

And said it was everything a Reuben should be. He gets these fairly often and is a big fan of corned beef. I don't like it so much but I do like this:

French Dip Sandwich
Toasted French Roll served with Thinly-sliced Roast Beef, Swiss, and Au Jus topped with Crispy-fried Onions

View attachment 515651

Mmm crispy fried onions :worship: It officially comes with fries but I subbed the onion rings because these have always been some of the best O'rings on property and that hasn't changed! Crisp, light, not greasy at all and I ate them all!

*Sidenote all condiments came in a separate little dish, none are left on tables anymore*

Here's a bad shot of some of the cute art work on the walls now:

View attachment 515652

We finished up and you would assume given where we were we'd get ice cream right? Especially since I eat sweets any chance I get? But alas we did not (right now we did not ;)) and that's because we had more plans for after dinner and I need to leave room for more adult beverages! We were meeting our friends Renee and her DH Chad @ArielSRL at Martha's Vineyard, the lounge at the Beach Club. They were staying at Boardwalk and this was really the only chance we'd have to meet up. Martha's Vineyard was convenient for both of us and open until 10 as opposed to Abracadabar that was closing at 9. We'd been to MV the summer before with Renee and @pepperandchips and knew the drinks were good!

As we walked out of the restaurant we saw this going on:

View attachment 515653

CM cleaning the doors and door handles of the arcade and the arcade isn't even open so in theory nobody is touching it! Now we all probably agree WDW isn't a dirty place or we wouldn't all go but I can tell you, the areas we saw being cleaned on this trip were areas that I would not normally even think about whether they're cleaned or not. So either I'm a dirty girl :poop: or they are taking their safety protocol very seriously.

Off my Basin soapbox now! Next up will be the finale of our arrival evening!

Now I’m going to spend the next 3 1/2 weeks trying to get a Beaches and Cream ADR 😁 we weren’t going to do an ADR for our first night since we were at Pop and not getting to MCO until 4:45, but now that we switched to BCV we have so much time! I didn’t even think about the dining that would be available because we’ll have more time due to being closer.

I can't say I blame you for leaving ROTR. We probably would have too. We've watched all the SW movies, and we just aren't big fans. :rolleyes1

I am, however, a fan of ice cream! That looks yummy 😋.

I will say, in regards to earlier comments, we are VERY excited for next year's vacation
🛳🛳🛳. This year we ended up tacking on a quick getaway trip to one of hubby's work trips, which was nice because he technically got paid while we were away, and his company footed the bill
:rockband:.

But a real vacation sounds fabulous. Now here's hoping it happens!

Hope Ricky is settling in and you're doing okay!

We probably would've left the line too lo. I wanna ride ROTR and see what the hype is about but we've never seen Star Wars :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Glad to hear all is going well with your son at school.

I'm not much of a Star Wars fan either, so no judgment from me on leaving the line for RoTR. If I have to pick a favorite SW character, I'll go with Chewie. Who doesn't love Chewie?

I hope you're starting to adjust to your new home with one less room mate. I really hope Ricky's has the best Freshman year possible. My youngest started her first day of Senior year with classes being cancelled due to the treat of a storm in the Gulf.
Ah well, I ended up feeling TONS better today after Ricky called me, talked to me for about a half hour and said he's doing fine and things are getting better each day 🌤 I'm sure it'll change day by day but at least today I didn't feel that big whole in my heart!

I hope between the storm (be safe!) and the virus this years' seniors have a better ending to their year than Ricky did 💕 Will your daughter be in person in school to start?
If/when I come down, I'll be sure to ride it with you, at least twice.
Excellent :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Maybe 3x even
Whhhaaattt??? Are we even friends???
:rotfl2:When I was eating it and deciding I didn't love it I thought of you!!
That looks heavenly. I love a good pool day and will usually make time to spend at least one afternoon lounging.
After spending time at the pool at Royal Pacific in June I decided I do like it on hot busy days so I was happy to do it at BCV and will do it again at least once next month. I don't think I could do pool time every day but definitely once or twice on a few nights' long trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter