Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink91

DIS Veteran
Its night time here in Sydney so everyone is sleeping, happy Monday to you all :banana:

Oh no, the chat thread got locked :( Good morning everyone! It is early Monday morning here...ugh Mondays always drag by for me...

Hope everyone's day goes by well!!

Hey Tink from the future. And Laura too!

And can't forget about SnowWhite09 and AngryDONALD! three and four.

:sad2:

Good Morning to Belle Ella! Hope your day goes by well! I am tired this morning lol, need some coffee to wake myself up :)

Coffee sounds wonderful, huh? Thankful I have a breakfast-date with my best buddy. French toast and coffee will be a great way to kick start this day. I'm bringing her a Duffy bear that I got at DLR for her last week. She'll be so excited.

Hope your day does as well!

Coffee sounds wonderful, huh? Thankful I have a breakfast-date with my best buddy. French toast and coffee will be a great way to kick start this day. I'm bringing her a Duffy bear that I got at DLR for her last week. She'll be so excited.

Hope your day does as well!

MMMM French Toast sounds really good, I love mine with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top, its delish! Have fun with your friend! :)

Frozen northern California here!! The ice was so thick on my van this morning I had to scrape it twice. Thankfully I have gloves.

Good morning.

I had the same problem Michelle except I sprayed the windshield with water. walked over to hit the wipers and it froze again. Second time I hosed it down and then ran to hit the wipers. It worked. Except for the top it froze again.

Wow you guys that is nuts. My aunt lives in Alabama and she said that they had a freak ice storm there overnight! Crazy stuff!

Good morning.

I had the same problem Michelle except I sprayed the windshield with water. walked over to hit the wipers and it froze again. Second time I hosed it down and then ran to hit the wipers. It worked. Except for the top it froze again.

I have two ice scrapers so I was using the scraper. But, I was wearing my Birkenstocks so every bit of ice I scarped off that fell from the van seemed to land on my feet. Never in my life have I wished I actually was wearing closed in shoes.:rotfl:

Wow you guys that is nuts. My aunt lives in Alabama and she said that they had a freak ice storm there overnight! Crazy stuff!

I know! I have a friend that lives in Dallas and she is snowed in.

Good morning and welcome newbies!!!

The picture my window is showing me lies. I see blue skies with puffy white clouds. I went outside to mail off my unemployement and frooze my tootsie's off

I am thinking that we are having a cold snap here in Northern California. Ironically the sun is shining and it is colder than it has been. Is it a worthy trade? Hmm?

I know! I have a friend that lives in Dallas and she is snowed in.

What?! In Dallas? Wow that is really crazy! I was born in Dallas and lived there until I was 10 and I think we saw snow MAYBE twice, and it was just light stuff that melted after an hour or so...That is really crazy! I would love to be there to see it, I miss Dallas a lot sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter