• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks she is highly regarded in the company... little does she know no one else would take her and they only keep her cause they pay her half of what someone with experience would take (My company is stingy with money)

we must work for the same company. Mine is stingy as well.:lmao:

Wow, this thread is almost full! Last page.

I have been trying to keep up, but it's grown like 4 pages in the last half hour or so! It's going fast!

oh, you have probably been looking at baby clothes or talking your belly!:thumbsup2 ( and i mean that ALL in a good way):)

Haha, well I haven't been talking to my belly yet, but I might start soon. And I bought a Mickey crib set on Saturday from ebay, so that is my spending limit for a bit! It shipped from the warehouse today, so I am really excited for it to come!

Haha, well I haven't been talking to my belly yet, but I might start soon. And I bought a Mickey crib set on Saturday from ebay, so that is my spending limit for a bit! It shipped from the warehouse today, so I am really excited for it to come!

I had a favorite book that I bought and I would read it to them aloud every night.

I had a favorite book that I bought and I would read it to them aloud every night.

I will definitely do that closer to the end. I am thinking I am going to start playing some music for him. Probably won't introduce him to Metallica just yet, but maybe some Disney music might be appropriate. And maybe some softer MJ and Red Hot Chili Pepper songs (both of our favourites), lol.

I will ask the mods to close this. And the new one is called Hello Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter