Hello!

@Victoriapeluso
Girl now you gotta spill all the deets! What home resort did you decide on? Did you go direct or resale? Where do you think you want to stay first and when? Did you have little ones in your family you surprised with the news?
So happy for you and Welcome Home!
OH man we went THROUGH it trying to decide, but ultimately decided to take advantage of the direct Riv! It's so beautiful, and I love the location! Yeah, we have two littles 4,6 who LOST THEIR MINDS knowing we now can call Disney World our second home! I decided to do 150pts and then let them roll over every other year, so I can stay for longer - and decided to rent on the in-between years! SO EXCITED

OH man we went THROUGH it trying to decide, but ultimately decided to take advantage of the direct Riv! It's so beautiful, and I love the location! Yeah, we have two littles 4,6 who LOST THEIR MINDS knowing we now can call Disney World our second home! I decided to do 150pts and then let them roll over every other year, so I can stay for longer - and decided to rent on the in-between years! SO EXCITED
Yay! Aww that's so adorable about your littles! Hey neighbor! Riviera is where we bought our first contract too - LOVE it there! :-). Will be back there twice this year - woot! hope you have a wonderful Welcome Home trip :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter