HELP! 2 reservations, 1 MDE account?

kellymonster23

Mouseketeer
I have a MDE account and have a trip booked for January. My aunt and uncle decided over the weekend that we want to join us and booked a trip through Southwest Vacations. My uncle does not want to create a MDE account. If I link their reservation to my MDE account will that work? Will I be able to do dining reservations and magicbands/fastpasses for them? They will pretty much be doing everything we are for the majority of the trip.

My uncle does not want to create a MDE account.
1. If I link their reservation to my MDE account will that work?
2. Will I be able to do dining reservations and magicbands/fastpasses for them?
3. They will pretty much be doing everything we are for the majority of the trip.
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. OK.

I have a MDE account and have a trip booked for January. My aunt and uncle decided over the weekend that we want to join us and booked a trip through Southwest Vacations. My uncle does not want to create a MDE account. If I link their reservation to my MDE account will that work? Will I be able to do dining reservations and magicbands/fastpasses for them? They will pretty much be doing everything we are for the majority of the trip.

Yes, I think it should work. But maybe someone with more experience will answer as well.

We are also going this January, and while DH and I are paying for the trip & both rooms, one of the rooms is reserved in my oldest son's name. He does not have an MDE account (yet). I am able to control everything for his account at this point - fastpasses, dining, check-in, etc. Even if your uncle did create an MDE account, you can link together as friends (each person) and you can still add them to fastpasses, dining, etc.

Yes to all your questions.

On my last trip I linked my sister's reservation to my MDE account so we had 2 reservations under one account, I was able to do everything for everyone on my account, FP+, magicbands, dining reservations, apply hotel discounts, photopass, memory maker, she did not have to log onto her account for anything during the trip, she just use my account to see photopass photos

Yes, just did this with our upcoming trip. We have two reservations and I linked them both to my account on MDE. I can plan everything for both reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter