###help/advice/questions please###

c3h3a3r

c3h3a3r
Hi. We are travelling from UK for 2 weeks at the end of July. My question is this: Do I buy the following in the UK or wait until we are in Orlando? I guess I am mainly asking will it be cheaper in Orlando?

1) park bag
2) mister fans
3) cooling towels

Any help/advice greatly appreciated :)

We got our Mister Fan and lots of other holiday essentials at Walmart (Orlando, Turkey Lake Road or as I call it Turkey Leg Road), you can get everything there and it's all so cheap.

So I would say get it while you're there.

That means you won't have to pack it and being so cheap you can leave it there saving room in the case for any other goodies you pick up (I'm thinking Mickey Ears :earboy2:)

we picked up a mister fan in one of the supermarkets over there , first day we took it out one of kids used it and forgot to pick it back up !! we just stayed hot the rest of the time .

i would look for the bag now so u can try it out with a few bits in and test its comfortable , they had some really cute mini backpacks in trespass shop last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter