HELP! Airfare price not budging!

Hi Syd,

Delta is high also, around $850 in May from Hawaii, wow!! I had flown Delta to Hawaii a few years back (Pro Bowl Game) so I knew they were one airline that traveled there. Would it be any cheaper to fly to CA or somewhere along the west coast and then take a flight from there to Orlando (MCO)? Just a thought if you could get 2 cheap fares, it might be cheaper than a straight flight from Hawaii. Good Luck!

RobinLyn:)

I checked out that Delta sale but we are traveling in July and do not qualify. I am not finding less than $204 per person and we are a family of 5!! Do the websites ever have sales like this for summer travel?
Robin M.

Airfare prices are a tricky thing. My only tip to people is as soon as you know you are going look at flights immediately. I know some like to wait a few months. We are going to Disney in March.But I know this past Aug we would go in March, so my search started that day. I checked dift airlines,then used Oribitz. I got round trip tickets for $143 from Norfolk Virginia to Orlando. Im pretty pleased with the price because Iknow that it has gone up since then, and we are flying on Delta. People rave about Southwest but they were around the same price,maybe a few dollars cheaper. So my best advice is plan inadvance. I have gotten tickets on priceline too, not for Orlando but for Chicago and got a great fare and good times. There are so many travel sites on the internet just keep checking...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter