Help! All day dining breakfast?

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Help please……. I purchased all day dining passes and I’m looking what we can get for breakfast first thing in the morning but man this website is confusing can somebody tell me the name of the place.….. to even find what restaurants are included you have to go under frequently asked questions…. as you can see under the question it says breakfast at Seafire Grill…. however when I click on it the title says in the next window breakfast at Seaworld then it’s just something that the location is at Panini bistro cafe????

Attachments

• 4581FF7C-ABF0-4C99-BED1-9F7E690299F8.jpeg
    4581FF7C-ABF0-4C99-BED1-9F7E690299F8.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ED84F826-3FF8-487D-8005-1D913B9D4230.jpeg
    ED84F826-3FF8-487D-8005-1D913B9D4230.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Did anyone ever figure this out?

I did the ADD years ago and breakfast was at the Seafire Grill at that time.

I am thinking of doing it again and found their dining webpage had this information: ..."Breakfast is available for purchase at Panini Bistro Café from park open until 11:00am."

I'm assuming this is a mistake on the restaurant name being that the website calls it "Panini Shore Café".

Is breakfast at the Panini stand near the sharks?

Thanks

Did anyone ever figure this out?

I did the ADD years ago and breakfast was at the Seafire Grill at that time.

I am thinking of doing it again and found their dining webpage had this information: ..."Breakfast is available for purchase at Panini Bistro Café from park open until 11:00am."

I'm assuming this is a mistake on the restaurant name being that the website calls it "Panini Shore Café".

Is breakfast at the Panini stand near the sharks?

Thanks
I have not heard of anyone getting breakfast there, and the sharks are not opening til 10am of late, so not likely.

I wish I could remember really clearly….. but if I remember right, I feel like we ended up just going ahead and eating super early. I want to say it was probably close to 10 for lunch at sea fire grill. We did not end up getting into the parks as early as we wanted

The first time I did ADD we had breakfast at Seafire - muffins & fruit are pretty much it. It was very slow since everyone bothering to get breakfast was using ADD and each person needed to be set up.

Next time I skipped breakfast and had an early lunch. Worked much better, better options and not wasting the lovely quiet morning time.

The first time I did ADD we had breakfast at Seafire - muffins & fruit are pretty much it. It was very slow since everyone bothering to get breakfast was using ADD and each person needed to be set up.

Next time I skipped breakfast and had an early lunch. Worked much better, better options and not wasting the lovely quiet morning time.
Can you get set up at any participating resaturant?

Yes, any participating restaurant.

I can't remember if it was Busch Gardens or Sea World, but if you wanted a wrist band you had to let them know before they ring you up the first time, or else you were stuck carrying around the printed paper or pulling out your phone each time through the line. The wrist band is more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter