Help and advice needed from DVC Golfers!!!

Bainzy28

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! Firstly gotta say you guys are amazing! You all know so much!!! We are from the UK and bought DVC last november and are planning to use our points to go for 10 days this november!

Having already discussed chances of getting BW or BC in the 7month window, its not looking likely but can anyone recommend best place for golfers. I know SSR has golf on site but how easy is it to get to the other big golf courses.

Also does anyone know what the discounts are for DVC members? I read somewhere there is a DVC golf badge for $50 is that right??

Many thanks for any help you can give! :cheer2:

Hi guys! Firstly gotta say you guys are amazing! You all know so much!!! We are from the UK and bought DVC last november and are planning to use our points to go for 10 days this november!

Having already discussed chances of getting BW or BC in the 7month window, its not looking likely but can anyone recommend best place for golfers. I know SSR has golf on site but how easy is it to get to the other big golf courses.

Also does anyone know what the discounts are for DVC members? I read somewhere there is a DVC golf badge for $50 is that right??

Many thanks for any help you can give! :cheer2:

I have bought the golf badge (DVC BADGE) twice.it usually pays for itself after only 2 rounds. take a look.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/golf/memberships/

I've been a DVC member since 2001 and have made golf only and other trips each year since joining. We really enjoy staying at OKW for our golf only trips, but any location on site is easy. The one think you may not know, is that the Disney golf courses will pay for your transpotation via a taxi from any WDW Resorts including DVC resorts! In years pass, we used to pay $35 per round and that included transportation to and from the resorts.... It was awesome! The DVC badge is still a good value today, but I loved the $35 rounds we use to have in years pass. Good luck and have a great trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter