Help! Anyone willing to trade a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

happydisfamilyof4

Oops...I guess we are now a happydisfamilyof5!
DH, who has no clue how the whole point system works, has decided he wants to use some of our points for a guys only ski weekend in Keystone, Colorado in Jan 04. Unfortunatly we have used what was left of this years points and a good chunk of next years for a cruise we plan to take in May 04.

The weekend will cost 122 points. We have 85 points we could borrow from our April 2004 use year, but would still be 37 points shy. Would anyone of you be interested in trading 37 points that could be used for this trip in return for 40 points that could be used after April 1, 2004 by us borrowing from our 2005 use year?

I realize that we could just rent points, but figure what the heck it might just work and it would save us a little bit of money.

Thanks.

I'd be willing to do that. We have 36 points left over from last year's use year that need to be used by 2/28/04. We also have this year's allotment that we're planning to bank. We could take one from that to give you the 37 you're looking for.

Feel free to email me at: lyonsclan6@mchsi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter