Help - BS Transport & baggage...?

PJackson

DIS Veteran
We've booked BS Transport but my Mum has me concerned now as we have 5 suitcases (yes I know it's ridiculous but I'm taking most stuff for the kids as we aren't sure of weather etc!) plus the baby's pushchair and the 6 of us (4 adults, 1 child, 1 baby). Will we fit into the vehicle OK????

Talk about stress at the last minute :rolleyes:

I've emailed BS to enquire but they may not get back to me before we go... :confused3

I'm guessing they'll have a minibus type of thing so there won't be an issue. I've looked on the booking form and they haven't asked us how much baggage we'll have so I presume they just think one suitcase or holdall per person?

Thanks for any help :) :worship:

I think thats right - they would assume one piece of luggage per person coming off an international flight.

You wont have a problem - I dont travel lightly and we have always had plenty of room :thumbsup2

Thanks for that. Just looked on their website and their vehicles look like vans - plenty of room to me :thumbsup2 (My Mum tends to worry about things like this and then sets me off) :rolleyes:

When 6 of us travelled it was a proper minibus type van we had with plenty of room :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter