Help! Can’t use forum after login

dizneedoll

Curioser and Curioser
It took so long just to get to post this.

After I log in, everything goes extremely slow or just goes to a blank white screen. It runs fine if Im not logged in. Ive tried clearing cache, deleting histories and basically all that. Ive tried different browsers, devices and even a different wifi network. Nothing works. I dont think its me as I saw another thread with a similar problem. Can someone ( @Corey or another admin) please help? Thank you.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Only thing that fixed it for me was scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click the "Contact Us" link. Fill out the info and BAM, 2 days later everything was back to normal for me.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Only thing that fixed it for me was scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click the "Contact Us" link. Fill out the info and BAM, 2 days later everything was back to normal for me.
Thank you! After a few weeks of not being able to use the forum, I sent a message via Contact Us yesterday when I saw your reply and today it’s finally working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter