• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! can only post on this board

Citygirl

Earning My Ears
:confused3
I have not been on in a while, but I can only post on this board. Every other board says I cannot post threads, reply or anything else. Can anyone help? :badpc:
Thanks

Check to see if you are signed in, look in the top right coner is should say welcome (with your screen name) if signed in, if you're not signed un you can't post or reply, hopes this helps, if not try the tech boards.

I went to rest. board and tried to reply to thread and it would not let me, and it had my name in corner and the last time I visited, I don't know, can't figure it out :confused3

Ok lets see if this works, look to the top left corner and click on "User CP"
Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Miscellaneous Options"
Where it says "Message Editor Interface" click on the pull down bar and go to
"Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls"
Then click on "Save Changes"
Maybe that will work, if not try the tech boards for help
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

I don't have a "message editor interface" option, so I went to the link you provided and it said I could not post there! :badpc: Thanks anyway for your help!

Okay, now I went to get countdown and it said I am not allowed to have a signature! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, planning 4th trip, have questions :badpc:

Try to log out then sign back in, or maybe just sign up again with a different user name try that and see if that works. Did you send an e-mail to the disboards, look to the bottom of the page and click on the link where it says contact us, try that and good luck, but I would sign up as a different user first.

Citygirl,

Since you're able to log in but you don't seem to STAY logged in, this sounds like a cookie problem. Let's clear your cookies and see if you can post then.

If you're using Internet Explorer, here's how:

1) Close any DISboards sessions you have open, and go to some other site (like www.yahoo.com)

2) On the IE toolbar, select TOOLS, then INTERNET OPTIONS, then DELETE COOKIES.

3) Close IE, then reopen it and log back onto the DISboards.

Can you post now?

Thanx webmaster Kathy, I tried and still could not post, so I set up new account. Hope that's okay! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter