Help choosing ADR

mickeyd78

Mouseketeer
Hi guys. We're heading to WDW in Oct/Nov for 10 nights . We have plans for most of our dinner ADRs, but we need help to choose one more dinner restaurant.*

The plans so far:
1.Via Napoli
2. O'Hana
3. Sanaa
4. California Grill
5. Victoria & Alberts (our anniversary dinner)
6. Whispering Canyon Cafe
7. Wolfgang Puck Cafe
8. O'Hana
9. Jiko
10. ????

Any ideas for number 10? I was thinking that since it would be our last night at WDW we should eat somewhere in or close to a park.*

Depending on which park you are heading for:
Epcot: Rose and Crown
Hollywood Studios: Brown Derby
Animimal Kingdom: Yak and Yetti
Magic Kingdom: Tony's
Hotel: So many good choices but I do love the quiet atmosphere of the Turf Club
Have a blast planning

Hi guys. We're heading to WDW in Oct/Nov for 10 nights . We have plans for most of our dinner ADRs, but we need help to choose one more dinner restaurant.*

The plans so far:
1.Via Napoli
2. O'Hana
3. Sanaa
4. California Grill
7. Wolfgang Puck Cafe
8. O'Hana
9. Jiko
10. ????

Any ideas for number 10? I was thinking that since it would be our last night at WDW we should eat somewhere in or close to a park.*

How about Flying Fish, Citrico's, Tutto Italia, Rose & Crown, Raglan Road?

No offense to the pp, but i wouldnt recommend Tony's even to my worst enemy. The worst restaurant ive ever been to in my life. Just awful food. :sick:

The plans so far:
1.Via Napoli
2. O'Hana
3. Sanaa
4. California Grill
7. Wolfgang Puck Cafe
8. O'Hana
9. Jiko
10. ????

BOMA, Tusker House, Crystal Palace, Hoop Dee Doo, Cape May are all great....

Why O'Hana twice?

BOMA, Tusker House, Crystal Palace, Hoop Dee Doo, Cape May are all great....

Why O'Hana twice?

O'Hana twice because we love it and it's right near MK. Raglan Road or Boma sound like good ideas. Never been to Rose and Crown. Will need to look at the Menu.

Just back from our spring break trip - tried several "new to us" restaurants. Thought O'hana was good - just OK really for me (not quite sure what all the fuss is about and why it's so hard to get). We did not do Tony's on THIS trip but have in the past and liked it enough that we will return. A couple of our best meals last week were at Le Chefs de France and La Hacienda de San Angel (both in Epcot). Via Napoli was good too. We HAD lunch ressies at LeCellier but they changed the menu right before we went and didn't care for the changes so we cancelled that one. Planning to try Crystal Palace on our next trip in August. Personally we love Boma - so much good food to choose from....good luck and have fun!!

The plans so far:
1.Via Napoli
2. O'Hana
3. Sanaa
4. California Grill
7. Wolfgang Puck Cafe
8. O'Hana
9. Jiko
10. ????

Flying Fish is awesome! And you can walk from Epcot or take the boat.

At Epcot we really like Coral Reef, LeCellier & San Angel Inn

When are you going in October. We are going for our honeymoon 10/14-20.

Magic Kingdom: Royal Table
EPCOT: Le Cellier
Hollywood Studios: Mama Melrose

My favorite resort restaurant is Narcoossees at the Grand Floridian
(after Cali Grill, which you so intelligently have chose to eat at :thumbsup2)

No offense to pp, but the worst meal I ever had was at Coral Reef. The setting is cool, but not worth it IMHO.

Have fun planning.

I think we might try either Rose and Crown or Liberty Tree Tavern, so we can eat in one of our favorite parks on our last night. Probably Rose and Crown.

Everything is a matter of opinion but I really like Coral Reef. I've heard great things about Boma and were planning a visit there on our upcoming trip. You don't have ADRs at dhs...have you considered Sci Fi or Prime Time? Those are both fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter