HELP! Could someone please...

Buzzfan

Mouseketeer
Could one of you amazingly talented designers please do a t-shirt design for me? We are leaving for our trip really soon (Dec. 3-10). This is a surprise trip for our kids (Jessica - 8 & Ryan - 6) and I thought a good way to tell them where we are going would be to wrap up a t-shirt for them and give it to them before we leave. I know I'm really leaving it to the last minute, but I've never been on the t-shirt design board before now.

What I would like - I have two red shirts purchased and thought something with Mickey and the gang (DD's fav character is Pluto & DS loves them all) on it with the words "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - December 2005" or a Christmas picture with "Walt Disney World - December 2005". If their names can be incorporated somehow that would be great, but not really necessary.

If anyone could help me out I would really, really appreciate it. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter