help! guest of honor badges

slayergrl1

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I just called the Disney Mail Order number (1-407-363-6200) and asked about the Guest of Honor badges and was told they no longer offer them and that they have been discontinued in the parks as well...she wouldn't give me the phone number for the Christmas store in DD (I wanted to confirm it with them). Has anybody else heard that they are no longer available? Has anyone purchased them as recently as last week?
I know giftsofalifetime have them but I was hoping to buy it at the park since I'm going at the end of May...

I don't have the answer, but I hope this isn't true I was planning to order them before Christmas and use them as stocking stuffers before our Feburary trip.

I called The Disney Mail Order department yesterday and the person I was speaking with said personalized items could no longer be ordered from them.

Denise

I just purchased Guest of Honor pins last week for my kids and DH. The kids got theirs at the Christmas store at DD. My husband got his in a store on the main street going into MGM, can't think of the name of the street of the store though. You can not get them at AK, but I guess they are available at MK as well, but don't know where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter