HELP!! How to get marriage license notarized?

Peanut

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I need to have my Florida marriage license notarized VERY soon. I live in Michigan, does any one have an idea or suggestion?

Can any Notary notarize it, or does it have to be notarized in FL? If any Notary can do it, call your Credit Union or bank. They likely have one who can help you out:D

I'm not clear on what you are getting notarized... but when we did our wedding you could not get your license unless you appeared in person, so we did. We got the notarized license in the mail about 3-4 weeks later, after Rev. Jack turned it in. So does anyone know what needs to be notarized in advance, if anything???

The only thing we had to have notarized on our marriage license was our signatures and we went to our local Credit Union. They have to see you sign the certificate then notorize it saying that they saw you sign it and you are who you say you are. We got our marriage license through the mail.........I can't remember who they are........but if you send them your birth certificate and a check then they go to the courthouse in Florida and get your marriage license for you then they send it back to you with instructions on how to get it notarized then you send it back to them and they take it to the court house again then send it to your EM for your wedding.

It was a really simple process and I was really glad that we did it that way as we didn't have to take time and stop at the courthouse when we got to Florida.

HTH :teeth:

Just go to any bank, and there should be a notary public there. It's not difficult.
Cheers!
Heather W

Thanks guys! I figured it all out. Actually, I took it to The UPS Store. They were able to notarize it and ship it back to A Wedding For You, Inc. It was only $5 to have it notarized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter