• Brown AKA Wooden Tiki Stitch

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Blue more Traditional Tiki Stich

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Firebird060

Kilted in Disney
Ok i need some opinions on a design.

As some of you might have read earlier the costume section of this years 2018 MNSSHP thread, me and the wife are going as a 1950s type social club much like the current ones at Disneyland and as such we are making our own club jackets. To do so we are making our own club patches. Our sudo Club name is "Tiki Traders" and we love Stitch so he is going to be our mascot on our patch. In saying that we wanted a more tikiesq stitch and as such my wife has taken inspiration from several other tiki stitch statues out there and come up with our own personal interpretation of a tiki stitch .

What I am looking for is people opinion on which of two color schemes people think look good. We wanted to keep the colors down to 5 or 6 so the embroidery machine can run smoother

DO people prefer the Blue or Brown? I know the brown is more traditional wood Coloring, but the Blue feels more traditional Stitch. Again we didnt want our Stitch to look like a classic movie stitch so that is why we looked for multiple inspirations. I appreciate anyones feedback and help

49048553-6ddf-4710-ac00-165523331d03-jpeg.345404

037cf6fd-5475-45a0-b38c-5dbdcbb8a909-jpeg.345405

3rd option: how about the brown with the two different teal blues for the lei?? That would give you the Stitch colors and the tiki wood.

I like this option too. Couldn't really tell from the pics due to the watermark, but you may want to "tweak his nose" (no Mary Poppins reference intended). It looks more pig-like than stitch-like to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter