Help! Inside my 90 day window and Dont Know what to PS for in December!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I will be taking my 2 DS's (7 and 5) to WDW for MVMCP. We will be attending MVMCP on Dec. 17th. I have LTT booked for dinner.

Our trip is from Dec 16-24th and other than MVMCP, I have no clue what else to book! This will be my DS's 2nd trip this year and I want to keep it light, but I also know it will be busy and we would like to get some special holiday activities in too!

We are staying at VWL.

Is there anything you can think of that we would need PS's for? We are in a villa studio and I would like to do a special meal on the 23rd (night before we leave). Im thinking we will do mostly counter service, but if there is a meal that would add to our holiday mood, I would book it. Does HDDR do anything special that we cant see another time of year?

What about holiday activities or are they all first come basis?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any suggestions!

Crystal

The Restaurant Board will be able to give you some great advice and tips.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter