• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

help, is anyone going to see the 8:30pm Fantasmic on Sat 11/29?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
i'm really starting to think it would be very nice if i could manage to catch the 8:30pm Fantasmic on the evening i arrive in WDW (11/29).

however, i highly doubt i will be able to make it to the theater in time to even get into the show 'cause all the seats + standing room could be all filled.
my plane touches down around 6pm at MCO.
i'm probably renting a car, and then i have to check-in to BWV before heading to MGM.

are there any of you adults/solos who happen to plan to see the 8:30pm Fantasmic + also happen to have a cell phone that you're okay with using in Orlando?
i will have my cell phone on me also.

i guess this is asking for a lot... but if there is someone who might be kind enough to save a seat for me (or even save a standing room spot), and then when i'm at MGM i will call you to find out where to find you... it would really mean so much to me!

btw, i'm really petite (5'1" 105#) so i don't really need a big space at all.

i have no idea if this will even work, since it's possible CMs will not let you save a space, but if there's anyone who is willing to try...
please reply or PM me and let me know.

thank you!

I don't plan to experience Fantasmic on that date. Hope you can find someone to help you out.

Not planning on going to MGM that night, but I, too, am arriving that day and figured I'd head over to see Wishes Saturday night. So if you wind up running late or decide to change you plans, and want to hang out with someone over at MK for the fireworks show (very excited to see it for the first time!) just let me know. I know we've chatted before, but can't remember if I gave you my contact info. If not, and you want it, PM me.

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter