HELP. It is 3 AM and I can not make ADRS!

Broncobilly83

DIS Veteran
Ok, I am up at 3 AM EST to make dining reservations for our trip starting 10/11/10. According to the CMs I talked to, and the dining calculator here at DIS, I am supposed be allowed to make my reservations today, 04/14/10, and since I have a reservation number for a package, I should have the 180+10, correct?!?

But when I log in and then associate my reservation, it tells me the latest I can book is 04/09/10

HELP!

The online reservation system doesn't open until 6 or 7 am, I believe, so that is probably the problem.

The online reservation system doesn't open until 6 or 7 am, I believe, so that is probably the problem.

When did that change, since last week a CM confirmed it was still 3AM EST, as that is when I did it for our trip last December? The Phone Center opens at 7AM

When did that change, since last week a CM confirmed it was still 3AM EST, as that is when I did it for our trip last December? The Phone Center opens at 7AM

Like others have mentioned I don't believe it changed. As far as it has been reported here on the boards it has always been 6:00 AM for the online reservations.

When we went at Christmas time last year, I was able to do it at 3AM EST except for the CP and the Fantasmic packages. Those I had to call in at 7AM

Well, after calling at 7 for my F! package, I asked about the time. It used to be 3AM EST, before they changed back to the 180 day mark, which is when I last had to make ADRs. Now that is 180 days, it went back to 6AM EST

Same here! For my trip in December, I also made reservations at 3am.

Now, it's at 6am. I would assume, it was when 180 day mark came back into play. I do miss 90 day ADRs. I got what I wanted for today. Since, I'm an off-siters, I ahve to do this DAILY. :surfweb: :lmao:

Sorry to hear that. I got all but one that I wanted, and according to the WDW-DINE people, that is because none of the reservations for that resturant were loaded yet.

No the op is correct. It was 3AM EST for about a month when online reservations first came out in May/June, I think. It changed prior to when I made ADRs for my trip in Sept 2009 which was 90 days before which would have been June. It's been 6AM EST since then, I believe.

No the op is correct. It was 3AM EST for about a month when online reservations first came out in May/June, I think. It changed prior to when I made ADRs for my trip in Sept 2009 which was 90 days before which would have been June. It's been 6AM EST since then, I believe.

I thought it switched to 6 am sometime in October. My recollection is that it happened the morning I was supposed to make January 2010 ADRs. The day before, it was 3 am, and then on MY morning, no dice. Kept puttering around and lo and behold, it opened up at 6 am. This was actually just days before the ADR window changed from 90 to 180 days.

But you're right djp - the time was 3 am in the earliest days of online reservations. It hasn't been that way for at least 6 months though. I wish it would change back to 3 am, when nobody is up but us crazies! :rotfl:

It was supposed to be officially 6 AM eastern. For awhile though, it was up and operating at 3 AM. No reason was given for this and the time is now apparently back to the supposedly official opening time of 6 AM eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter