Help Lost all Disney info

lscarb

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone I am not sure where to post this but I have been up all night in a panic.....I lost my trip folder that had ALL of my Disney trip(July 5-11) in it. EVERYTHING!!!!! I have torn the house apart has anyone ever experienced thids what happens I wil call this am. We have traveled with out Magical Express vouchers before but I was hoping to not deal with that this time !!!!! UGH!!! DO you think they would send me a new packet? Or have me get it there. I am sick over this. With the new My Disney experience it will be easier to retrieve all the ADRS and such but I had other stuff there too for planning

Hi everyone I am not sure where to post this but I have been up all night in a panic.....I lost my trip folder that had ALL of my Disney trip(July 5-11) in it. EVERYTHING!!!!! I have torn the house apart has anyone ever experienced thids what happens I wil call this am. We have traveled with out Magical Express vouchers before but I was hoping to not deal with that this time !!!!! UGH!!! DO you think they would send me a new packet? Or have me get it there. I am sick over this. With the new My Disney experience it will be easier to retrieve all the ADRS and such but I had other stuff there too for planning
Is this a physical folder or a folder on the computer?

The ME vouchers aren't a big deal, when you get to MCO, go to the ME counter (instead of just getting in line), they'll print new vouchers for you there. As far as your checked bags, give them a description of the bags and they'll pick them up for you.

ADR's you should be able to look up online, along with your resort reservation.
If you can't they should be able to find the information when you check in.

Do you have anything electronically? IIRC, you don't need a physical ticket for anything. Just show up at the right place at the right time.

Yes it is a physical folder. And now that everything is retrievable online that is good! It will probally turn up after we get back from the trip!

Keep in mind that most Disney travelers don't keep binders/folders with all their plans, nor does Disney expect you to keep every single detail written down. I've made hundreds of ADRs and never once written down the reservation number. It's retrievable online, and in their system.

Heck, one time I booked my (non-disney) hotel and tickets through Orbitz, took the hotel's infrequent shuttle to the parks on my first day and realized I'd forgotten our ticket vouchers at the hotel! It would have taken us about 2.5-3 hours to do the round trip to pick them up, so I went to guest services at Epcot, explained my error and the very nice CM pulled up Orbitz.com for me and handed me her keyboard so I could log in and print them out!

You'll be fine.

Breathe - you still have over a week. Have you tried having other family members look for it too? Sometimes we "scan" instead of truly "seeing", especially if we're worked up. I once went on a similar two hour snipe hunt and ended up finding the item not far where it was supposed to be. My brain was telling me it was lost so I didn't pay as close attention to that area as I should have. Kind of like when you're driving a familiar route on autopilot and then can't remember the more specific details of getting there.

Look under and in between the cushions of your favorite chair. Also look in the kitchen where you keep your recipes.

I've had mine pop up in both those places when I've misplaced it.

And I 2nd the have someone else look around for it. My husband couldn't find his camera charger. He tore the house apart looking for it. I walked over to his end table, moved his computer and there it was. So you could just be overlooking it.

Good luck!

I have done this! Now I feel more normal! :thumbsup2

Sit with a cup of coffee & relax. Picture yourself the day you had your folder in your hand. You obviously put it somewhere "where you knew you would find it".
You will eventually walk right over to it -- after you have retraced your steps & thoughts.

Good luck to you. I hope you find it today! :goodvibes

If you can print a copy or writ the ADR on's and times it is easier to cancel one if something prevents you using it. Don't forget they need 24 hrs. Can you just grab your checked bags then you won't worry about one being lost.

I miss placed mine last year and I had placed it along side of the recliner, when I picked up a magazine out of the rack I found it under.

When was the last time you saw it? Could it have gone out in the garbage? Has it been picked up since?

Go check your suit case... sounds like your an organized person so you may have thrown them there so you wouldnt loose them. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter