Help me “plan” where we go & for how many days

Jen cook

Mouseketeer
First trip to WDW. Knee deep in making dining reservations. I’m trying to plan how we “spend” our 8 day, one park a day tickets. Our kids will be 18,14,7 and we are going mid-June. I was thinking

3 days at Magic Kingdom
3 Days at Hollywood studios
1 day at Epcot (is this enough?)
1 day at Animal Kingdom (is this enough?)

What are your thoughts? One of the MK Days, the 7 year old will be doing BBB in the afternoon (figured would be a nice break for her) and we have BOG reservations at 11am.

Thanks!!

2 days at Magic Kingdom should be enough.
3 Days at Hollywood Studios is too much. 1 should be plenty
I would do 2 days at epcot. One for future world and one for the world showcase.
1 day is enough at Animal kingdom.

You have no days off planned. You are going to be exhausted. Plan 5 or 6 full days and leave the rest for seeing stuff you missed and taking time for yourselves.

I agree with davper.. Here is my recommendation:

Magic Kingdom - 3 Days
Hollywood Studios - 1 Day
Epcot - 2 Days
Animal Kingdom - 2 Days

If it was me, I would do two days in each park assuming no park hoppers. With hoppers, I still spend one full day in each park. After that, there is a lot of hopping going on, but I enjoy it--totally not necessary.

We are really hoping for Toy Story land to be open by mid June. This is my sons Grad trip and his childhood was all Toy Story. My husband isn’t a fan of hopping parks since it’s our first time. I appreciate all your advice, I’ll work on my plan tomorrow. ✨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter