Help me choose a bar for date night!

shaynar

Mouseketeer
I'd like to plan a date night for DH and myself at Disney Springs.

Due to food restrictions we don't eat out and really only drink beer at bars.

That being said, we love atmosphere and music.

The plan is a Thursday night (in January.)

Where would you go?

I’d say hit House of Blues earlier -they have music starting at 5P usually. Then head over to Raglan Road. There are also options outdoors at the Marketplace stage(or whatever they’re calling it)

Raglan Road has a great beer selection and tremendous music and dancing. It can get quite loud and crowded but we love it. Dockside Margaritas over on the Marketplace side often has music on the patio and we’ve seen some really talented acoustic performers there.

Reactions: GAN
Raglan Road has a great beer selection and tremendous music and dancing. It can get quite loud and crowded but we love it. .
I second this. Raglan Road is a lot of fun. Great drink selection, and great entertainment. As for the dancing, I just wanted to clarify that its done by the celtic dancers (irish step dancers) and not by the guests. They're awesome! Such a lively atmosphere. And yes of course its loud, its suppose to be. :)

Raglan Road. Good beer, and Irish music and the dancers are just fun.
House of Blues would be a back up.
If you looked at Resort bars, Trader Sams at the Poly and the lounge at AKL would be my picks.

Forgot about the Edison. haven't been there, but it sounds fun.
We also plan to go to Wine Bar George next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter